Remove ESS

Well known spaceship destroyer vs unknown alt

Who will win???

3 Likes

If i thought it would ad anny substance to the topic i’d be happy to humiliate yall with my zkill stats.
Still waiting to see any arguments talking about ESS though.

Such aggressive language suddenly. I guess I hit a nerve.

Now I know you are just dirt eater… I think the term was KRAB if not mistaken. You are exactly like those people that say they are going to bring their main to shoot me down.

Here let me pass ticket number 4837 to you. Get in line scrub.

3 Likes

The one who watched the two will win. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol nah my board is way worse than yours.

You cant begin to compare with how much I suck at PvP

1 Like

probably still less then Kane - two posts in and you already beat him at forum PVP

1 Like

Gentlemen, gentlemen, there’s only one solution to this conflict.

Counter-Strike knife fight.

3 Likes

Not really, there’s documentary evidence for both him and me.

You?

I guess you cant be the best or worst. Mediocrity is indeed something to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

Well, my alltime rank is about 14k ahead of kane, “recent” rank is almost exactly 1/10 the number shown on mr. wannabes killboard, weekly rank well within the top 100.

If i do yshow you my mains killboard will you start talking about the ESS or are you just here to derail the conversation?

its funny , every time i tried to pick a ESS i was alone and 10 guys boped me
maybe we play a different game
or
maybe you are F lying

3 Likes

yeah, easy meaningless gank, just as i said.
Did you even manage to get a “meaningful” amount of isk from ESS hunting? Like paying for your ship at least some times?
Did you ever get an “Intereesting” fight out of it?

i got like 50 million one day
no interesting fight
but , eve is more and more about low-null-bears nowadays

Leeching onto broadcasted targets where you’re one of three hundred other involved parties isn’t much of an achievement, though.

At least he hunts for food and sport. You? You only PvP because of conditioned muscle memory. Most of the high-sec PvP folks were originally null-sec players, and left for exactly this reason. You can have thousands of “kills” every week, and it’s entirely hollow and unsatisfying.

Also, most dedicated null-sec PvPers aren’t actually that great at it. They’re too reliant on protocol, and often can’t even fit their ships by themselves in a creative manner. The ones that are good, once again, leave null-sec for other areas of space, because they’re skilled enough to turn PvP into a profitable business (something you’re unable to do by your own admission and complaint).

2 Likes

i keep the stuff i stole from ESS in jita like a trophy
wen one man stick to the carebears

3 Likes

I dont believe you will and I dont deal in hypotheticals.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ganking noobs in HS “for profit” isn’t skill based game play.

Being a risk averse pussy so you don’t have to buy new ships that often doesn’t make a “sucessful business”.

Funny how mad all you HS gank bears get when a real PVPer shows up. No matter how much you brag about your risk free income i’ll never sink to your level.

You deal in troll poop.
Topic is ESS, all you people do is question my killboard.

But you’re the one who brought it up first?

nope, kane did

1 Like

That’s post #5.

Post #10.

Kane came in after that.

4 Likes