Remove public default to sharing my employment history

This way is it like real life do you do you really give all your employment history no especially if you’ve been with someone for 1 years and they screwed you you’re not going to give them as a reference you’re going to let them know in the interview who you work for and why you left if you have 30 years of employment history a 1-year employer shouldn’t matter so I made a corporation should be the same thing you should be able to apply to a corporation without having your past show up

Generally we call that Fanfest.

You know its chancy to go by employment history for picking targets…a lot of times its an alt. I have seen new guy npc corp alts used as bait quite often actually and also cyto alts. Both of those can turn out to be a bite bigger than most want.

I don’t think its worth making some arbitrary change to employment history as most hunters are looking you up on zkill anyway which will show them everything they need about your toon anyway.

I will put some light into this.

The OP, as can be seen throughout his/her posting history, is someone who attempts to create issues by exaggerating non-issues and making people talk about it until enough people create the illusion of it really being an issue. Usually without any base behind it.

The OP uses a catch-all word: “harassement” without actually going into it. For the OP it is all the same, including “shooting a new player once”, because the OP does not care about anything but his own idea of “being a good person”. There is no evidence that shooting new players actually causes them to quit early.

On the contrary, in the past “recruiting by shooting” has been used extensively and successfully.

The OP assumes that there is a significant amount of people actually harassing new players, which is nonsense, as they would get banned. New Players are being tracked by GMs, and contacted out of the blue when they seem to be stuck. I had a GM contact me more than once (Hi GM Nyx!) just for sitting around in space, AFK, as a “new player”.

Usually, people who use the “New Player”-Argument, have a motive that has nothing to do with the new players at all. They usually pretend to be good people, while publicly showing that they are not.

TL;DR:

No chance in hell.
OP is a griefer.
Go away.

I am glad you stalk me by following my posting history.

Perhaps you should try to reason about the subject instead of make an excuse so how you can rage on the poster.

Thanks for the laugh today you are full of salt.

Can not reason with unreasonable, ego sensitive …

… children.

This is a bad idea. The point of public employment history is accountability. It’s not perfect but it is the very first bit of Intel that can be used to spot a potential spy, awoxer, or problem corpmate.

Get war deccer, new recruit wants to join but has corp ties to the deccers, don’t let him join.

Even for non-recruit purposes… That guy waving in local… Oh compare his corp history and mine, and I find am old friend from my Red vs Blue days.

So no, this isn’t something that should be hidden. It should be open to all.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.