Remove triglavians fleets from high sec or let us get easy way to get possitive standiog

This was not for you, it was for Wadiest.

I think tbvh there is no real reason to have either eden comm or trigs in highsec anymore, invasions over.

Probably because you saw it once, clicked do not show again and then got your ass kicked. Cant say all the times i flew in minimal systems i lost a ship to them.

I love when ever players find loosing a single ship a big deal, must have lost 2000 by now over 4 chars and about 100b worth of ship losses.

No, this Char never went to such a System and I kept them deliberably open on the other chars since I don’t wanted to forget to check it up. Also it basically just said to check my standings and a neutral standing is no reason for me to not enter 0.9

Not my fault when you’re a shitty at pvp …
My Mission Agent used to send me into a Trig System, u should have see me ranting when my >3bn Missiongolem would have been lost. :wink:

I mind the circustances. I was complety unaware, had no reason to think otherwise and got ganked by NPCs, while just peacefully doing my thing in a system considered to be safe.
And then I find out I got to do the most dumbest thing possible in Eve Online to get this char back into a usable state. Of course I’m not happy and of course I’m not supporting this.
All I wanted to do is to let CCP know, why 3 Characters from 2005 shortly lit up and then disapearing back into the darknes for good.

I’m not shitty at pvp lol I can beat 90% of people I meet 1v1, I just tend to have a habit of fighting 3v1 for the challenge.

All my recent losses are from grinding trig standings to 7 to put it into context thats 700x more standings than you needed to grind and where complaining about.

Ship losses are part of eve and what makes the game fun, suck it up buttercup.

As told, 2 of 3 Chars I don’t mind, I don’t like it, but they have the skills to stand pvp-space and as u said it’s not much to do. The third one dosen’t. It has litterally not skill for this. There is a line between afraid and stupid and this one is far on the stupid side

Btw. my worst loss in Eve was a Orca with (iirc) over 20bn in Uedama. I knew it could happen, I gambled, I lost. No problem there.

I literally started a character 2 days ago and did it on that character 30 minutes after creating it with the starter ship.

No skills needed, but you do you.

Go tell ur parents, they must give u a cookie for this achievement! This dosen’t mean u didn’t do something very stupid, so stupid that u should have get ganked there. A 2 day old char has one reason in pvp-space and that is, to get ganked.

You IQ is 60, Im not going there to get pvp im going there to get 0.01 standing for triglav and edencom so that I cant get killed in high sec with that character by npcs.

Go tell your perants that you need to go back to school.

It’s a free ship who cares if it gets ganked I shoot the npc once and job done then I can die and go back to high with this PI character.

But I’m loosing brain cells trying to talk to you so I’m just blocking you permanently, goodbye.

And now u’re acting like stupid people do when being told they did something stupid …

I’ve told u the reason multiple times, if u’re not able to understand it’s realy not my fault. But I can see why loosing brain cells is worrying u :wink:

Its not difficult to skill into a small ship with lasers or whatever. You dont have to kill the drones just shoot one, move to another and shoot another one

I have 2 Chars with this kind of skills, I don’t need a third one.

Idk what to tell you then. Your other characters cant help your third. Either train a weapon skill to 1 even. Or limit where that character goes.

Still I know what to do, still this dosen’t mean it’s not stupid to do so. This Char is limited to HS, even when I lived in 0.0 it stayed in HS.
Mostly he lived in 2 Systems Jita and one jump out, where I did PI and thats where he got attacked at the customs. And that’s what I’m complaining, I’m forced to do something stupid just to get this char back to a usable state.

Have you finally finished crying?

Have you finally got brains?

1 Like