REMOVED

How is a discount being “exploitative”? CCP doesn’t owe you anything…

That is a different question for a different thread - where you could question the content of the email or the ad, preferably without flaming.
Your suggestion disguised as an accusation would be a temporary relief for those who lose paychecks due to the pandemic. And I think most (paying) players would be sympathetic to that. In the end, it’s up to CCP

REMOVED

REMOVED

This is a matter to take up with employers and government departments responsible for social security and welfare payments.

2 Likes

Anyway how much of an asshole do you have to be to not only think, but actually give voice to the thought that, “Wow, there’s some really bad ■■■■ going on in the world and people are dying from it. This means some company OWES me FREE ENTERTAINMENT!”

If I have a grievance with CCP right now it’s that their forum has given you a platform to share a thought as egregiously selfish and pathetic as this one.

Like I kind of understand where you might have the thought, but most people have the good sense to realize, “Nope, better just toss that one away without letting anyone else know I thought of something as stupid as this one.”

4 Likes

It’s functioning just fine…

REMOVED

Small wonder that you’re also dim enough to think claiming, “I didn’t say that, I was JUST SAYING, in a whiny, self-interested, pathetic bottom-feeder tone, that this OTHER GAME is giving away a bunch of FREE stuff and “mercenary” CCP is only offering a discount!” is going to bamboozle anyone.

2 Likes

REMOVED

What a disgusting OP :nauseated_face:

1 Like

■■■■■■■ coward

1 Like

Well, being as the OP has seen fit to remove their poorly disguised demand for free access to premium features due to the ongoing pandemic I’ll just report this thread to the ISD team for summary deletion.

2 Likes

A ZERO for effort!

Removed?

Not one of you could have quoted OP?

Was it good? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I got selected excerpts

The OP thought that during this global crisis that CCP’s current offer for 50% off MCT was exploitative and insisted that CCP should instead offer free access to Omega content for all players during this quarantine…

The disgusting shill left this poo behind though

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting