Renewal of Vows of Obedience

The two aren’t mutually exclusive, Your Coif-edness.

1 Like

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

2 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

2 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

2 Likes

We have long memories, where others, sometimes, do not.

4 Likes

I mean… if you guys need to remind yourself of this stuff every year, are they really ‘long memories’?

5 Likes

Anniversaries are a thing. My wife and I remind ourselves of our vows in marriage each year, often in the company of friends and clan.

And she has a really long memory.

4 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of Sansha Kuvakei, loyal to him and his followers and faithful to the destiny of Sanshas Nation!

I submit myself as subject in Faith before God and His Representative of the Holy Throne of Amarr, Her Most Sublime and Imperial Majesty Catiz I in the affirmation of my sworn loyalty to His Royal Majesty Lord Marshal Arrach Sarum, Kilizh e Sani, of the Royal House of Sarum.

1 Like

I don’t understand amarrian capsuleers. Why would gods kneel to a lowly empress?

I submit myself as subject in Faith before God and His Representative of the Holy Throne of Amarr, Her Most Sublime and Imperial Majesty Catiz I in the affirmation of my sworn loyalty to His Royal Majesty Lord Marshal Arrach Sarum, Kilizh e Sani, of the Royal House of Sarum.

2 Likes

Fu fu fu, I am a god, I do what I want to do all the time with no limits or consequences and anyone can tell this is not the actual case because we are all in the same situation as capsuleers. Fu fu I am very intelligent and I know better than everyone and I am going to tell you about that while you are talking about something else.

That is you. That is how you sound.

You can offer an obeisance to the Empress Catiz I or not, but don’t be dull in front of everyone once you’ve decided.

Me, I have already made mine. Permit me to take a self-indulgent moment to congratulate our Empress on her wonderful hair.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.