Renewal of Vows of Obedience

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

3 Likes

"From the ashes of our hope, we will be reborn. With these chains with which we are bound, we will become indivisible. To those who showed us no mercy, we will give no sympathy. For the flames that burn our cities, we will douse in injustice’s blood.

Long live all defenders of liberty and human spirit, may they illuminate the dream of a free galaxy upon plasma ignited wings forever. "

• Minmatar Talon Commander Fal Shepard
3 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

3 Likes

May 10,000 nations Celebrates the imperial thrones prosperity

2 Likes

We swear that we shall be ever obedient to God and The Word of God, His Scriptures. In accordance with both, we swear that we shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, who rules in His Name, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

We commit to serve her Holy Majesty Empress Catiz, just as we seek to serve God and Amarr in the tradition of Empress Jamyl and her eternal soul.

5 Likes

In a few months I’ll have spent a third of my life in the Empire. Even during my several lapses of judgment, His light inevitably guided me back into the fold, and rewarded my faith with a sense of peace and belonging I have never felt anywhere else.

There can be no more doubts. This is my home. This is my fate. And this is my vow.

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Your vow of fealty to a mongrel usurper is an abomination to God’s holy Empire. Is this what the heretics have sunk to? The blind oaths of carpetbagging interlopers to prop up the rotten foundation of a false empress’ reign?

You are not welcome in His holy realm, polluting the blood of His chosen people, confounding His children with lies and deception. There is but one to whom loyalty is given, and His will, gifted to us through His holy word in His Scriptures, shall ever guide us, his wayward children, against deceivers and preachers of falsehoods.

You are a loathsome peddler of lies and sin and wickedness, and I praise Him that He give me purity of soul and clarity of purpose to cleanse you from heaven and earth in holy fire.

His Judgement is coming, and the wicked shall know of His wrath.

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of God, loyal to His word the scriptures, and dedicate my life to saving His wayward children against those who would deceive them.

3 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

3 Likes

There is authority in the Empire that decides who is welcome in its borders and who is not.

With all due respect - however much of it is due - you are not that authority.

3 Likes

To hell with your god! I spit on your empress, your empire and everything it represents!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Your vow of fealty to a mongrel usurper is an abomination to God’s holy Empire. Is this what the heretics have sunk to? The blind oaths of carpetbagging interlopers to prop up the rotten foundation of a false empress’ reign?

You are not welcome in His holy realm, polluting the blood of His chosen people, confounding His children with lies and deception. There is but one to whom loyalty is given, and His will, gifted to us through His holy word in His Scriptures, shall ever guide us, his wayward children, against deceivers and preachers of falsehoods.

You are a loathsome peddler of lies and sin and wickedness, and I praise Him that He give me purity of soul and clarity of purpose to cleanse you from heaven and earth in holy fire.

Your heresy should be self evident, but here you are totally unaware of it.

You cannot speak for God. You have no such authority.

That you are allowed to have this opinion tells us only one thing: that you are not significant, much like Max Singularity and other nonentity heretics like him.

1 Like

You’re right we cannot speak for God, we can only follow his word and teachings gifted to us through the scriptures. You’re the one who is unaware of the heresy flowing from your childish tongue.

Foolish child! See how the lies of the unbelievers have led you to the way of perdition! You imagine that I, a mere mortal who am nothing, would presume to claim the authority of Almighty God, to whom I am but the merest mote of dust on the thinnest sliver of the light that shines from His divine will?

See how you are blinded by the rot spreading within His holy Empire, how you are seduced by the pleasing falsehoods of the usurpers, how you make common cause with the unclean and debase yourself and His Law by raising them! I would never presume to claim the authority for myself to shape His Empire with my own will, I would never stoop to idolatry such as this.

I am nothing. I am empty of myself, given body and soul to be the vessel for His will, that I might serve His Law, in faith that He may choose to anoint me with His divine will, that I might serve Him and cleanse His Empire of heresy. He may choose, in His infinite wisdom, to consign me to eternal damnation, for I am but mortal, sinner in His eyes, and only my faith and unswerving devotion to His word, given to us in the holy scripture, might save me.

I presume no authority for myself. It is right there for all to see, believer and unbeliever, faithful and heretic alike, plain as the cleansing light of day.

2 Likes

You’re True Amarr. So why are you calling yourself ‘nothing’, a ‘mote of dust’, a ‘sinner’? Why are you saying that only your faith and unserving devotion save you?

Either True Amarr are divinely blessed and superior by simple merit of their blood, and so you can claim Empress Catiz’s own True Amarrian blood is too diluted by Udorian ancestry, or they are not divinely blessed and their salvation is according to nothing but faith alone, in which case a person not of True Amarrian blood is capable of exactly the same.

Pick one, Purist. Pride or humility. You don’t get both.

8 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes