Renewal of Vows of Obedience

Such concern would be rather touching, if not for this tidbit you’ve mentioned earlier today:

So am I the liar, or the one being lied to? I imagine a bit of consistency is in order here.

2 Likes

You are seduced into heresy by the false doctrines of pretenders and charlatans, and you spread those lies amongst God’s chosen people, spreading idolatry and blasphemy like a disease. If you repent of your wickedness, perhaps one day – through righteous living in fear of God – He may bless you with the wisdom to see the error of your ways.

1 Like

Your false dichotomy is borne of sophistry. Are not the humblest of schoolchildren taught from the holy scripture, that the people of Amarr lived righteously and in fear of God? And that only thus were they saved and became His chosen?

The holy Word is written with the unblemished purity of God’s divine will, that all might understand its truth and wisdom. It is only through the falsely erudite deceptions of heretics that we are confounded and led astray.

1 Like

Humility it is then. Being saved is a matter of living righteously and in fear of God. Thus, any issues one has with another member of the faith should be in whether or not they live righteously and in fear of God.

6 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

3 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr!

3 Likes

Obedience.

compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another’s authority.

Why would a grown man be a willing slave? Why would a grown man willingly submit himself to someone else?
When you draw your self respect from being a slave to someone elses will, then that means need and require someone you can look up to, because you are not actually a man who stands for himself.

Pathetic.

4 Likes

Non serviam

2 Likes

Gee Al, I’d love to stay out of the thread, but I was an Imperial citizen for so long, I just have to make a comment.

And well, you really can’t keep me out anyway. Or anyone. Maybe if you pray really, really hard?

So as for Empress Kitty Caitz?

Nah. I’ll pass.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

3 Likes

I swear that I shall be ever obedient to the will of the Empress, loyal to the Imperial Throne and faithful to the destiny of Holy Amarr.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.