Renovate the Way MTU's Function

I would like to say,

That the current version of the MTU does need refining.
Also,
The Noctis could use some buffs as well.

Also,

I run solo, multiple and alliance PVE. As I don’t worry about cargo in my ships why solo/dual boxing MTUs work fine. The bigger issue is that once I start brining in people, they can’t keep up with the fleet. We destroy to much to quick for a single player to follow. They can’t pick up the deployed MTUs.

So maybe the whole salvage side of the game could use some updates.

Edit: now that I am not at work I wanted to make sure I was clear on some stuff.

• I dual box missions - ether one combat one noctis or two combat and later swap one to a noctis. I play EVE to relax and missions along with high-sec mining our two of my past times.

The tractor beam range bonus on Marauders is a joke.
The noctis (as I said years ago) needs an AOE tractor beam, and ship adjustments to balance it out. This would require a player being in space - and all that entails vs just some stupid deployable that hasn’t had a proper balance pass in years.

Personally - I would suggest scrapping the entire PVE side of the game and rebuilding it from the ground up (missions, combat anomalies, DED sites, Cosmos sites, incursions, Atomic etc) CCP keeps adding layers and hoping… but the onion is old and smelly.

1 Like

5 to 10 minutes are plenty of time to combat probe the thing and blow it up

That’s why there are better MTUs that are harder to probe down.

1 Like

Hmmm juicy kills yummy

1 Like

People like me fully support this strategy… :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I agree with everything you said.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.