【Repaid】 1T -> 500b -> 385b uncollateralised bond @ 2%/month for ~3-10~ 19 months

This thread is for posting updates on my bond (EVE Search mirror) that was just filled.

I know this is quite a bit more than I’ve borrowed before so I’m not sure how it’ll go, but I’ve found an opportunity and I’d like to take advantage of it as much as I can.

My third party thread with some info about me and posts by customers 【ENORN】 Free 3rd party services and Alliance/Corp Creation (EVE Search mirror)

100b Bond #1 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6135538 (Google cache)
100b Bond #2 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6234513 (Google cache)
100b Bond #3 https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6271213 (Google cache)

Bond Terms:-

Price per bond: 1b ISK.
Bonds available: 0 remaining.
Interest: 2% per 30 days.
Length: Minimum of three months, possibly lasting up to ten.
Collateral: None.
Start date: As soon as I confirm then you can send the ISK to this character and I’ll make a note of your name, the date and the amount.

Either mail me or post here stating how much you’d like to reserve.

Feel free to ask any questions you have here :bear:.

Still hoping to see this become the biggest scam in EVE history.

7 Likes

I’d like to take 2 bonds.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not taking any more investments as the bond has been filled.

No worries. My bad reading.

I’ll jump on your next one.

Hopefully the next one will be much larger!

1 Like

:roller_coaster:

I’ve just paid the first month of interest. Investors that sent the ISK after the 2017/06/15 will notice that their interest payment is a little lower than expected, this is just so I can pay everyone on the same day and I’ll make up the extra days at the end of the bond.

@Droodid @Bad_Bobby @Noctaly @Jin_taan @Kahawa_Oban @Lord_Hook

These forums do have some advantages, huh @flakeys?

Confirming ISK received. :grinning:

And every alt gets a shiny :sunglasses: for sporting their first ever forum post! Check under your seats, Winfrey said so.

Not sure if I’m misreading your comment, but you seem to think the people posting here are ENorn alts? If that’s the case, you do realise these are new forums, right? Worse than the old ones? Go have a look in the old forum post for this topic and double-check the post count for the people that were tagged in the gif post.

Also, ISK received cross post.

Isk Received

(and god, I dislike the new forums ><)

1T, no collateral… my god whats happening here? Has eve become such a standup place with strictly legit investees? Sounds like my people need me

1 Like

I really want eNorn to scam this but I don’t think it will happen.

@Droodid @Bad_Bobby @Noctaly @Jin_taan @Kahawa_Oban @Lord_Hook @Zahara_Cody

Second interest payment sent, sorry for forgetting to send it yesterday.

If anyone needs to cash out next month, could you let me know as soon as possible as I haven’t been very active recently so I might have to sell something to raise the ISK.

2 Likes

No worries! Received, thanks.

ISK received.

received thank you

Received, thank you

Confirming interest received