Repair drone to be able repair it's owner

Full range of possibilities for drones.

3 Likes

Sure. Also allow your own attack drones to target you so you can get in on your own killmail…

7 Likes

Why not?

Great alternative to self destruct.

1 Like

I hope they don’t do this. Logi boats like the onerios and scimi would get a capless large repper. A lot harder to smart bomb or shoot at 50+ km and can instantly recall…

Just no.

1 Like

Nothing bad about this. Why these wonderful expensive and long-to-learn ships should not have some nice feature. It’s not worse than assaults now having invulnerability module.

1 Like

Wonderful, expensive and long to learn are not reasons to make bad changes.

Neither are comparisons to the assault damage control. One has nothing to do with the other.

2 Likes

If you want a killmail of yourself being the killer, fly a stealth bomber and have MWD on while launching the bomb, flying into the bomb explosion.
I also remeber you could get such killmails by failing a hack in Ghost Sites, killing yourself by the container explosion, but I don’t know if it is still the case.

The OP is a bad idea, I agree.

o/

1 Like

yeah and you should be able to target yourself with Remote reps, sebos, and tracking computers.

because balance

1 Like

Provided you didnt have an active weapon timer, combat timer (red or yellow), or duel timer going, I could see logi drones repping the host ship. Get shot or shot something? Drones stop repping you.

1 Like

that’s just dumb why can drones rep other ppl with timers but not the host ship? needless special exceptions are bad game design

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.