Request for clarification of rumours concerning the Krusual Tribe

Is that…Supposed to be in any way intimidating? You already know how I feel about you, Else. Perhaps you should cry to Xaar a little bit more, see if it helps this time?

If you don’t want criticism, maybe try to recruit less suspect individuals. Maybe try to be a little less absurd in who you back in combat. Or just come out and admit your colours have changed.

Either is fine by me.

Maybe if you think that was intended as intimidation, you should at some point re-examine your feelings. Again - you are very welcome to come talk to me to my face, instead of raging on the IGS.

That said, not like I at this point have any reason to care how you feel about me, or your frankly pitiful attempts to lift yourself up by attacking me.

Actions speak louder than words.

5 Likes

Strong when One,
Their souls fighting Obscurity,
Surviving dark Fate,
When not listening to the Snake.

1 Like

Oh my.

Not content with sending Blooders our way, the Krusual are getting ready for some good old fashioned snowball fights hrm?

One event can be a coincidence. Two is starting to form a pattern.

2 Likes

I wonder what would happen if I said “bring it” this time?

2 Likes

Edited after some reflection on what I think about all this:

Think about what you are doing.

The Krusual are not bad people, and they certainly care more for Matar than either of you - if they had known beforehand something would have threatened Matar - any part of it - they would have stopped it.
I get it, you and a lot of other people are looking for someone to blame. But maybe don’t blame a Tribe that has done more for the Republic’s and our cultures’ survival than any of us present here. I believe in their integrity far more than some Angel Cartel loyalists snide insinuations.

But hey, let’s spread and incite some intertribal hatred and paranoia, because not like there is enough that already.

■■■■ you people genuinely disgust me sometimes.

3 Likes

I wonder what the Mikramurka Shock Troops think about that, hope they are keeping an eye on them.

1 Like

What the hell have the Krusual ever done for the survival of anyone not Krusual? Just because they got off easier than the rest of us by running to the hills at the first sign of trouble does not mean they “did more than anyone”.

1 Like

The now-scandalous mountain forts didn’t shelter just the Krusual. But I guess we’re feeling very revisionistic and revolutionist today.

1 Like

And if it is, isn’t that the vogue in the nation in this last decade, making me hip and trendy? Come on, our whole government is based on a revisionist take on someone’s half-baked idea of Real Tribal Ways, with no basis in any living tradition, and you accuse me of the same when I point out facts?

Our whole government is an entirely different topic. I’m not having you ■■■■ on an entire Tribe on “facts” which are basicly just more centuries old stereotypes, slander and Sebiestor bigotry.

And frankly I expected better of you, specifically.

2 Likes

Hello.

Let’s go over this, shall we?

The fortresses were raised because of the threat from the Triglavian invasion. The fact that we activated them just before the attack on Mikramurka is pure coincidence. For my part, personally, I’m very sorry about what happened there. Such loss of life is unacceptable for any Matari. And I understand that you’re all angry. But feeding into these vile rumors? That’s not helpful for anyone.

We regular folk didn’t know anything about the cold-weather training. Since the news article came out, it’s been explained to us that the training was a routine workshop. Again, the timing was unfortunate, but remember that we were, and still are, reacting to a vast unknown. There’s a literal invasion in progress. Wouldn’t you want to be prepared for the worst?

2 Likes

I have a nice stargate in Delve, do you want to buy?

3 Likes

I have some sweet rumours on Brutor and Thukker, want to believe all of them?

1 Like

They’re probably sipping cocktails, wearing bathing costumes, and sitting on deck chairs in full view of the Tronhadar Free Guard doing their cold-survival drills.

4 Likes

From the worked, built start to the rough last words, I struggle to find a way anyone from the Krusual tribe could answer the questions and be listened by the people pushing them.

I just can hope that the petition made by the local Mikramurka chiefs to the Tribal Concil will bear the seeds of wisdom, and allow the strength needed for the Tribes, to grow, to find trust on Matar again.

The closest to the simple, essential steps of life, the more eager to protect it. I hope.

4 Likes

How in all the stars does demon-summoning have anything to do with the Krusual thing? Can you people please not crap up threads with nonsense? The off-topic thread exists specifically for the nonsense.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.