Research agent does not offer mission

So, after reading the dev blog Keeping Memories Alive | EVE Online I went thru all my research agents to complete a mission, it worked fine for all of them except one, namely Anuken Urpalen in Isaziwa, which is not offering a mission.


(also, wth is that spam in the tab? About 6 identical lines were generated for each agent after I bought datacores)

Should I just cancel research and restart?

i dont know, i litterally just started my first r&d agent a couple minutes ago

I have the same spam Dev Blog: Keeping Memories Alive

However, my agents send me missions without issues. Could it be that he still has an active mission?

I had the spam as well, but it disappeared for me after I logged out and relogged. This was overnight, so I don’t know if downtime had a hand in that, but it did correct itself without help.

Ah yeah confirmed it went away after relogging, I just don’t know what to do about the one agent not offering any mission