[RESOLVED] - 2019/08/02 - Chat System Issues

F’s in local for local. oh wait…

Combat probes instead

2 Likes

This is CCP Hilmar working on TQ improving our experience and increasing fog of war, as he announced via twitter. Rejoice, the best man CCP has to offer is working on your experience improvement.

1 Like

Discord is working OK…

Funny thing: Local was kinda cycling Highsec systems. I didnt move but could see Locals from at least 20 other Systems :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks like i’m playing Warthunder again FFS.

2 Likes

LOCAL WILL NOT BE SILENCED! The blackout’s days are numbered.

3 Likes

Summer of Confusion … cmon give us corp chat/local chat/alliance chat … this is a MMO not a frikken single player game , we need interaction with others , getting annoyed with the game …2 accounts unsubbed

3 Likes

Logged in first time since few months and game closed due issues :smile: Pathetic.

1 Like

Again with chat system issues, CCPlz give the devs some cheese

1 Like

Dual Universe is working BTW!

We were complaining about a single chat going blank with the blackout. Now CCP chose to blank them all. Logic.

3 Likes

@CCP_Falcon you need to figure out how to make eve more engaging without adding frustration. People like challenge, taking away local removed a sense of being apart of a team. In nullsec when you fly through systems you fought hard for and defend hard, and you see your blue boys … it makes you feel good. The blackout has created a psychology where people feel disconnected. It’s not good and while the vocal trolls will yell about how its great, the vast majority of coalitions I’ve spoken with are either docked up or out in numbers hunting. That may seem great, until you see how many people are logged in and off playing other games.

9 Likes

Well… guess it’s time to work on delivering some scam courier contracts…

2 Likes

15 days since last unscheduled downtime for chat related issues, blackout ensured to be a scapegoat for chat issues

1 Like

Everyone who complains about the chat servers can go **** off back to high sec. Right CCP Falcon?

Dare i say it but bring back the old system, at least it was reliable!

2 Likes

chat in hi sec was ■■■■■■ too

1 Like

No …

I’m now seeing everyone from the constellation in my local chat LOL in low sec! ■■■■■■■ awesome!

1 Like

Mmm mmm MMM, gimme summadat snake oil, Mr. Salesman!