[RESOLVED] - 2019/08/02 - Chat System Issues

I have a channel made for myself and all my alts with an MOTD for a reason, not having that is a broken chat system. I like local blackout but the other chat failures is just ridiculous

1 Like

Thank you for jumping in on the problem instead of waiting until down time.

Also thank you for let us knowing that your guys are at work fixing the issues the best you can.

Simply Thank you!

3 Likes

This has been happening at this time for 3 days now but this is the worst it has been. Gj.

1 Like

Anyone who complains about anything can F*** off back to high sec. Right CCP Falcon?

1 Like

Falcon responded within 15 mins of the issue starting, kudos

Nice licky-licky bum style.

2 Likes

In my time in EVE (since June 2013), with all the nerfs, changes (some pointless and irritating, some pointful and irritating), etc… I think their decision to put the local/corp/player-made chat channels in the cloud was the single greatest mistake they’ve made.

Just… 1.5 years of pointless errors, glitches, dysfunction. Hell, just 2 days ago, 1 of my toons couldn’t see the other 2 toons in local… STILL happening. The old system, whatever its back-end faults that CCP didn’t like dealing with, worked perfectly for years and years and years for the players.

4 Likes

Thanks for Constellation chat in low sec @CCP_Falcon! It’s epic 200 in local! :smiley: for once it looks alive as all hell.

1 Like

Bring Local back !!!

1 Like

Maybe the the new korean overloards are paying the devs bonuses for garbage code?

1 Like

Running chats external was a great decision… NOT!

2 Likes

so basically you fuxed things up again well done DEV’si raise my hat to your incredible fuxing things in eve starting to wonder why I sub

2 Likes

Open PORT Number 5222 CCP !!!
As for the rest of eve online ALL OF EVE IS NOW IN A BLACK OUT HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!!
Local not working in most of HS as well as all over eve online
Low Sec Local Empty BLANK CORP / FLEET ALL EMPTY
FLEET CHAT CHANNEL NEVER OPENS AN NEVER SHOWS UP AFTER JOINING A FLEET.
Many players since your black out are under the impression that CCP no longer cares about the players/customers
oh well…

2 Likes

get a life and stop playing defense for developers who introduce bugs to their software

1 Like

HTFU!!! if its so great in null, it should be awesome everywhere!!!

Now that’s a great idea! lol

the chat system should have been Never separated from the game. All you have done is made the chat server a point fail threat…that your competitors and griefers can now ddos into the ground…
do you ever bother to think these things through?

1 Like

Leave it broke, low sec is amazing right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it was thought through very carefully and being able to turn it off in some areas and not in others was worth the risk for CCP

This is amazing guys :smiley: don’t just sit here complaining enjoy it while it lasts. No one can track your movement abuse it!

2 Likes