[Resolved] 20230103 - Search Cluster Update (24h Maintenance)

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow 3 January 2023 we will start a scheduled maintenance upgrade on the EVE-Search cluster on Tranquility shortly after downtime. This entails that dynamic player data, such as player and corporation names will not populate into this new cluster immediately but rather will become findable in the search over a period of approximately 24 hours.

Therefore, you should not be alarmed if certain search results do not appear to work until after we have mentioned in this post that the scheduled maintenance has been complete.

Lets hope we can all find ourselves sooner rather than later.

o7

31 Likes

Thanks for the advance warning. Would be nice if this solved the issue of the search box getting stuck in “Slow down, you cannot search for another minute” after one failed search or due to other factors.

9 Likes

Is this related to the complete removal of downtime one day?

This currently appears to be affecting both creating private Contracts and the overall “Search New Eden”.

Would love to see this kind of information on the web based launcher. I mean im constantly told and made aware of sales. It sets a weird tone when technical information is not as important to get out as the latest plex sale.

10 Likes

But that doesn’t earn them ISK.

Also PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE PERSONALIZED OFFERS! BUY MORE! GOOD VALUE!

1 Like

This should have been posted to the launcher so that people are aware of the reason why searches don’t yield expected results.

5 Likes

Maintenance has started and thus in-game search will be affected. We’re adding this info to the launcher for better visibility.

6 Likes

We’re adding the info to the launcher now.

8 Likes

Thanks for the information :slight_smile:

А я то думаю и почему же я не могу найти даже своих сокорпов которые 100 процентно существуют) Теперь понятно.

1 Like

thanks for your efforts, the advance notice was available yesterday for Omega

danke für ihre Bemühungen, war das Vorankündigung am gestrigen tag verfügbar für Omega

Please use english. Unless you are in a subforum for any particular language. English is default for the forums

I doubt this has anything to do with removing downtime. Those experiments actually involve not having downtime

2 Likes

so come back tomorrow to play is what you’re saying since half the game won’t work lol.

1 Like

been playing fine b0ink

hmmm maybe i reboot and try again ty

Yap, Deliver to and Contracts are not working… So…

what kind of ■■■■■■■■ is everything crookedly working askew are you making a new interface have you tried to do something normally and not break a game that works without jambs? why is the game getting worse and worse every year you don 't want to do something useful for the game ?

1 Like

God forbid ccp does maintenence on their game

2 Likes

Surely, maintenance is useful for the game. Or am I operating under a false assumption?

1 Like