[Resolved] Authentication Issues - 20251001

Wtf? How is the fact that ccp has in their ToS that at times service may be unavailable, my fault that games cost over $100.

Hey there,

As per now I am still experiencing issues with simple logging on to the game. I keep on getting “lost connection to the server“ and my game is loading for ages. This has never happened before and I can surely say that the problem is not in the hardware of the device in that I used different devices when trying to play the game (all of them do not have any issues with hardware or software). Verifying the game files, deleting the game and installing it again, removing the account from the launcher - none of these measures helped. The region is South Asia.

Не могу войти в игру.

Как можно обойти?

1 Like

Уже несколько дней не могу войти в игру , постоянные проблемы с потерей соединения ,

Не могу войти в игру

i can’t login with my 3 accounts since 5th of november, it keeps saying network issue and still saying it, nothing resolved.

Simple- you are simp, a bootlicker for CCP.

Instead of holding them to a high standard you bend over and take it.

No, it is NOT about servers being DOWN, the problem is CONNECTION being bad or unable to connect FOR “SOME” players( in reality god knows how many).

This happens due poor service of servers, more often then not- literally bad connector or solder wear off.

NOT “hey, today we will close this or that for X or Y”…

READ, it is not that hard.

1 Like

I think it is happening again. I’m getting authentication issues. Can’t even get to a log in screen.

3 Likes

Unable to login currently. I’ve created a ticket (2585051).

image

UPDATE: Reply from ticket: Our developers are aware of the issue and are working on a fix as we speak.

2 Likes

Same, looks like nobody cares?


Yes, it was written that the bug that caused all account data to be wiped from the launcher after an update had been fixed. But after the latest UPDATE, they’re asking me to re-enter 40+ accounts. Seriously, CCP, when are you going to stop playing with the launcher? Really, we have nothing better to do, don’t you think? How many years has this same thing been happening? We’re constantly reinstalling the game, then re-entering all the accounts. Seriously, maybe you should find yourself another, easier job? Or maybe just stop messing with something that works so well?

2 Likes

Same here, even with a fresh install and fresh authenticated chars it wont let me in ..

Ditto, can’t even log into the account management on the website. So def something server related. I was just logged in about an hour ago, guess I should have stayed logged in, going to miss some loots :frowning:

1 Like

I cannot log in any of my 3 accounts also

Due to random issues with the launcher lately, I just assumed they corrupted my launcher again and tried removing the account and re-adding it, then I couldn’t authenticate to re-add the account, oh well.

@CCP_Lumi Authentication issues again, can’t log in any of the accounts, trying to re-add them on the launcher and it doesn’t. An update would be appreciated.
This has been occurred after a launcher update a while ago

1 Like

They already know, they replied to my ticket, they are working on it.

2 Likes

I took a copy of yesterday’s launcher and all the caches (I do this regularly after deleting accounts), but that didn’t help either. I guess I need to go do something else.

Come oooooon! I wanna crow on the Summit about Agaurd getting impeached ! My voice can’t be silenced by you Feddie sympathizers CCP!