[RESOLVED] Issue with macOS clients not launching - 2023 March 14

Hello everyone,

There is an issue with macOS clients not launching.
A fix is being worked on.

Any updates will be posted here and on the EVE Status Twitter

Update: 12:07 - Mac Client rebuild is ongoing.

Update: 12:26 - Mac Client rebuild still ongoing.

Update: 12:44 - Mac Client rebuild still ongoing.

Update: 13:02 - Mac Client rebuild still ongoing.

Update: 13:15 - Mac Build succeeded. Team is working diligently to get this fix deployed.

Update: 13:37 - Redeployment still underway.

Update: 13:57 - Deployment to Test server successful. Singularity checks are all good. Tranquility update up next.

Update: 14:08 - Tranquility Mac client patched and confirmed working.

30 Likes

Thanks @CCP_Bee. May want to cross reference this in the Known Issues thread.

3 Likes

Did varify cache, did not resolvem fully removed it, and re-install also did not do the trick, so have to wait for the fix.

Thanks, done.

2 Likes

This is still an issue. Mine started after today’s game shut down. Please advice. Thank you!

Wait for the client rebuild … and hopefully this time CCP will actually bother to check it works. Very disappointing.

Thank you!

Thanks for keeping us updated! <3

Discrimination against us mac users XD

4 Likes

Have the same issue with client not starting after shutdown. I tried to delete cash but did not work. I also reinstalled, but didn’t work either.

I just tried reboot Mac/Steam/EVE launch panels few times but the clients still not launching…

Heh, return 1 month ago to the game, and here we go again… usual problems for CCP :slight_smile: Hey CCP, I wanna play abit, gan you just fix it some how?

Why did “Issue with macOS clients not launching - 2023 march 3” just pop up ? Is the date a mistake or the issue been since the 3rd or march

Reporting same failure of launcher v2198233 / UI v6.6.14 which downloaded today after downtime. Hopefully the rebuild will address this while I am sleeping.

I just realised today is not Mar 3 after I reply this post…

1 Like

This is not usual problem of CCP. Playing on Mac for years and from the time they launched native client this is first issue I encountered.

That was a typo, thanks for catching it. The issue with macOS was only from downtime today.

@MaadJ

Today’s issue is new.

It must be something with the new update pushed today. My launcher updated the game and I can’t log in to any of my accounts.

still unable to launch after 2 hrs