[Resolved] Unexpected Server Issues - System X47L-Q - 2023/03/12

Ahh, I get it now. It’s all the players fault.

Now why didn’t I think of that and tell myself not to turn up because if I do I’ll ■■■■ the whole system up?

So I apologise to you all, it was all my fault apparently :confused:

1 Like

Fortunately Frat had a good working Gatecamp at the entry system so many spectators like me didn’t even get into the system additionally :wink:
More than 1k kills in 24 hrs: Map: Pure Blind - DOTLAN :: EveMaps

years ago , if you dc’d or node crashed , you’d re-enter game 1 million km. from your last position .
this let players enter safely and fleet / form up before resuming the fight.

ccp changed this to counter log-offs , and now you e-warp back to your last spot in-game .

as a solution , players use outside comms , with pilots who’ve gotten back in warning those still logged off if and when it’s safe .

otherwise , you’ll trickle back in and be e-warped back to the fight and likely be killed by those who’ve already gotten back online …

It was your fault for having unrealistic expectations that you knew were unrealistic, knew you would be bothered about it but went anyways.

1 Like

Wrong, didn’t go, didn’t care about the fight.

What I do care about is the fact that after all these years CCP still can’t cope with them despite the fact that we pay a lot of money in subs.

And you still blame the players, anyone would think you were an employee…

How much is “a lot of”? And who is “anyone”?
I’d say 6000 chars is a lot, because of mutual information there’s exponential scaling effects which mean a lot of calculation and traffic. Every scramble attempt is sent to every char on grid.

What i worry about is how RL traffic should work autonomous if it doesn’t even work in computer games…

then quit the game if you are bothered about what you think your subscription makes possible.

That’s a pretty pathetic response lol.

Now what’s that other word I’m looking for? That’s it, BLOCKED :slight_smile:

And you signed a ToS/EULA that specifically states the game may not always be available nor working to your standards. Subs or not you agreed to be ok with this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.