Resource Redistribution Update

CCPs Idea of fixing Game:
-Nerf it hard
-Remove it

24 Likes

“Ships are like ammo” - Not anymore!

8 Likes

I hope yall are ready to get savaged on twitch because you just messed up a core part of the game.

If you think reducing output to these levels is a good thing then all your going to do is starve production and cause huge price inflations.

8 Likes

Lol Isogen price already doubled after this post

2 Likes

CCP is looking for all the new omega accounts that will be needed to mine to build anything worth while. I for one will not get high sec mining alts. I will simply stop doing industry and watch the game fall apart as less ore getting mined means less ships getting built. More PVP and less PVE lessons the ability to PVP in the first place. Eventually, you will only be able to get isk, ships, and fittings only from CCP using Real money. Instead of fixing the issues that players leave for, they spend time adding more junk to the game.

21 Likes

Combat Sites are not being affected.

2 Likes

Incursions give ISK is that getting nerfed soon too?

2 Likes

They aren’t fixing the game, they are steering it towards a Red vs Blue war game, rather than a multifaceted community game. All of the recent changes have been geared towards driving conflict and increasing destruction.

11 Likes

The Quest to Remove All Enjoyment from the Game will never be ceased!
Not until all joy is removed from the game! Praise CCP! Praise the bleak tomorrow!
By the wise and just rule of CCP player count has already been increased from 50k to 25k and I do so believe this update will help to increase player count further to 10k goal!

17 Likes

Skill point farming is the only farming.

5 Likes

Dont worry every single BURROW site spawn 500 000 m3 of just veldspar asteroid belts you can mine this for ever since its spawn in 0.9-1 wery common. You basicli can pick any 1.-0.9 system and farm Burrows for ever never needing to change system just keep spawning new anomalies when you finish whit last one.

Enjoy… INFINITE TRITANIUM FARM.

1 Like

Dont say it loud or they nerf it too

2 Likes

Of course combat sites are not affected, you are trying to encourage combat and get rid of indy, starting with Hi-Sec indy.

6 Likes

I very much look forward to the absolute roast that will happen on Twitch tonight. Seriously, it’s gonna make the Great Fire of London in 1666 look like a lit cigarette.

8 Likes

:red_circle:

No game does, least of all EVE. Saying otherwise is just dumb.

But CCP likes this idiocy and introduces more and more features that require these large, unattractive, unpopular, uninteresting lagfests. If CCP were competent, they would introduce ways to spread the load so that several fleet can fight on several grids or in several systems for large targets like Keepstars. They would also limited the proliferation of Keepstar et al. So yes, they are incompetent and proud of it. To the detriment of the game.

2 Likes

Might as well let rorquals get into high sec too at this point lmao

5 Likes

I have this terrible feeling something like that is going to happen.

6 Likes

Sounds about right at this point

1 Like

Soon more players will abandon the game as the changes becomes more and more damaging to the game and then the 17 years history of the game will be over.

18 Likes

Who tf thought this was a good idea? All you had to do was revert rorquals or remove them. They’re the problem, not ore, not the former anoms before you gutted those.

12 Likes