Resource Wars standings

Hi, everyone.
Quick question on Resource Wars.
It does not appear that the 8.6 standings I’ve developed with Caldari State help me access Resource Wars content. It appears that I have to start Resource Wars at Level 1. Is this intended? I doubt that grinding up my State Military Stockpile standings would be a productive use of my time.

1 Like

Yes, this is intended. The standings for the new resource war corporations are separate and the only thing that determines whether you can enter a particular site.

1 Like

Which is kind of stupid, since you’re already limited to Empire/Ore ships already.

1 Like

The Resource Wars are a themepark island in EvE disconnected from every other part of the sandbox. Don‘t expect anything related to it matter elsewhere. Even the reward LPs have a negative ISK return value (means you lose money when buying stuff with LP for a higher than sandbox market price).

Yeah, from what I’ve read the rewards aren’t anything to get excited about. It’s only the first iteration, so hopefully it will be improved upon.

What bugs me is that the standings gain for completing the sites is exactly the same across the tiers. Want fast standing gain? Blitz the Limited sites

@CCP_Turtlepower is that how it is supposed to be? The standard has always been the higher the difficulty the higher the reward (standing gain).

1 Like

Yeah that’s dumbest thing CCP has done in “very” recent memory. And that’s a really high bar to clear.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying a few things to get my standings up over the last few days and have yet to budge it from .79. This is pretty frustrating devs… I don’t expect a gimme event but for pete’s sake build in a structure that allows SOMETHING to happen PLEASE!!

Ahoy! So sorry about the late reply. This is according to the current design, but it is something we might very well change in the future.

o7
CCP Turtlepower

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.