Retribution for Solo Pvp

I have been trying to make a fit for the retribution with the aim of roaming true-solo in nullsec but I cant really come up with anything.

The basic requirements are:

• Being able to kill a VNI: Wich means it should be able to run a point and MWD permanently, since they run fast with the 100mn AB, And being able to withstand a bunch of warriors for some time (give me advice in this part if you can).

• Ability to move through 0.0. This means it should be able to get away if the gate is dirty on the other side.

• 1v1 with other frig size and at least a chance to engage other ships in 1vs1.

• At least 230 dps

• If its possible, ability to repair itself.

Advice on the vengeance is also welcome.

This would fit all of those requirements, though that is a lot to shove onto a Retribution. Having to use a Co-Proc is taking up space that could be used for another speed mod and you could just pulse your MWD to keep up with the VNI and should be able to kill him fast enough.

The only way to deal with the warriors is to kill him quick, or defang him if you think they are doing too much damage to you.

If you went with a little bit more speed (remove the heat sink and co-proc for another nano and an overdrive you should be able to just kite the warriors…though you are no longer cap stable; I’d think you should still be able to kill him before you run out of cap though.

The faction MWD is about 40mil and required if you want it cap stable.

And your other thing about getting away from a gate. A dirty gate is gonna have a bubble on it. You can 4200m/s with this overheated. If they have a ceptor or a fast sabre I doubt you are going to get out before they point you. And without a defensive web or scram; you may or may not be able to get away. Flip a coin as always when you run into a camp.

[Retribution, Null Roamer]

Extruded Compact Heat Sink
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Assault Damage Control II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Co-Processor II

Federation Navy 5MN Microwarpdrive
J5 Enduring Warp Disruptor

Small Focused Beam Laser II
[Empty High slot]

Small Energy Locus Coordinator II

thank you for your post. I will try later when I can log. Perhaps we can change the faction MWD for a cap implant, it almost doubles the cost of the ship…

an cheap capstable (with xray) retri i used for bothunting was the following:

[Retribution, VNI]

Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Heat Sink II
Capacitor Power Relay II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II

Small Focused Beam Laser II, Imperial Navy Xray S
[Empty High slot]

Still decent for fighting others, but primary was catching the bot, orbit, fire and watching netflix until it died.

Dual Nano instead adc is probably something not everyone get used to.

How About something like this? Its cap stable without the armor rep and you can swap the plating for a nano.

[Retribution, Solo PvP]

EFFA Compact Assault Damage Control
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Mark I Compact Capacitor Flux Coil
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Extruded Compact Heat Sink

5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Initiated Compact Warp Disruptor

Small Focused Beam Laser II, Imperial Navy Multifrequency S
[Empty High slot]

Standard Exile Booster

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.