Return to find no ISK and empty inventory

just a guess, asset safety ? as far as the isk goes, did you have a corp / alliance that needed paying for and ya stuck what isk ya had left in the accoutn that rules them entities ? so isk ran out because of that ?

just guessing here. hope ya get sorted.

1 Like

Well, when you come back after a very very long hiatus, it’s hard to tell if you were hacked or if you just quit and gave everything away.

And if you were hacked, they would need to remove the items and isk that was taken. But if you gave them away, it would be unfair for someone to log in, and suddenly have a negative wallet balance because CCP took away their isk because you lied and said you were hacked when infact you gave him isk.

The lesson here is, do a better job on securing your mail and accounts.

You are a horrible person. I am glad you lost all your stuff. You deserve it.

3 Likes

LMAO…this forum is too much.

Wallet history only goes back a few months. I had a similar problem. Took a 26 month break once and came back missing close to 30 Billion ISK.

CCP was unable to help as the wallet logs did not go back far enough.

Turns out my teenage son had logged into my account and “borrowed” the contents of my wallet.

Were you in a Corp with an office where the bill wasn’t paid?

they should have been able to look at IP locations of where there were logins on the account. case closed

Account sharing isn’t allowed. Reported!

Being the victim of theft is account sharing?

I suppose if I access your checking account and empty it, then we are just account sharing.

Getting impossible to have anything resembling a conversation on these forums anymore.

You mustnt come here much

1 Like

Your son stole from you or you shared your account. You stick to which explanation? Where did you fail as a parent?

The word “borrowed” was in quotation marks for a reason. I was being polite around the word stole.

Your the only one talking about account sharing. There is nothing else for me to “stick to”.

Even for casual trolling this is a weak effort.

1 Like

At the risk of derailing the thread, I think we should avoid falling into name calling and insults at one another, or trying to make the thread about themselves.

Let’s just see if the OP has managed to figure out his solution.

2 Likes

The answer is: you shared your account, which is not allowed. Your account should be banned.

You’re

Your (not you’re) dishonesty is the weak part.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.