That’s not an answer to the question. From what I know, only Walking in Stations was removed, and hey, if that was your gameplay, I understand why you aren’t playing anymore.
there was no goal post to move. you’re making ambiguous statements that have no bearing on anything.
he doesnt even know. There wasnt a vote to keep or remove captains quarters. He’s just a non playing person looking to stir the pot on these forums.
I understood the moment you engaged on the other thread. What you’re attempting isnt new.
And now I know to not take them seriously.

Yeah that reminds me of an interaction similar to antimatter
The way antimatter never lasts to matter!
That’s not how an annihilation works.
Ok, how does that work?
If Matter & Antimatter Were Created Equally, What Symmetry-Breaking Mechanism Allowed The Dominance Of Matter We Observe Today? - Astronex
Jump back on chad and I might explain it to you.
Read and learn for a change.
Well with all the “lovely” replies I am sure this conversation is headed for a lock. So before that happens, I shall take my leave of this conversation as no more can be gleamed from the likes of these.
Bottom line is no matter what “evidence” one brings to this discussion, others will dismiss it and just deploy pointless and vain conjectures.
Never argue with Stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. - Mark Twain
You forgot to add don’t bother trying to help them.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.