Returning old Player

Hi every one I have been playing eve for 13 years since 2005 till 2018, due to real life catching up to me I had to leave the game, now I decided to come back I just love this game but I feel I forgot everything about the game since I was away for a long time, am looking for group to socialize, have fun and learn the game and get back on my feet, I am not looking for a virtual job I just want to have fun! I been a CEO for a couple of corps and been part of alliance lived in 0.0 for some time even lived in a WH, I like to build, explore, do group activities for the corp like ratting/mining.

I love the game but real life comes first .

1 Like

Hey m8,

If your looking to restart I’d recommend hitting up my friend Jennimar from Raytheon Intergalactic Research. They live in LS and have a plethora of high quality moons to mine, and are blue to a lot of the “big” pvp entities in Domain. You’ll have easy access to markets (Jita & Amarr) but the support you need to reintegrate, along with some access to null. Further, they have a complete capital bpo library and extensive sub-capital library with free bpc’s for members to build their own stuff.

1 Like

Hi bud am try to reach out and get new members for my corp and with you bin in the same position that am in ie a ceo that would help me In so many ways as you could help me grow my corp and in return you’ll have somewhere to live and work if your interest drop me a mp
FAQ

1 Like

Hey that sounds up our alley if you want to chat we would love to talk :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Red! Having fun (and making isk) is our favorite activity at Eve Defence Force! Feel free to check out our ad and join us in game at TheEDFBar if you have any questions!

Am still looking and guys pls make your dicord link exist longer most of them are expired.

Hi Can you send me the link again it is expired

Hey bud, we’ve got quite a few returning players with us as well as a few new players. We live in 0.0 in Drone Space. We are apart of the Brothers of Tangra alliance! Our Corp Name is Dad’s Friendly Drone Corp. We are looking for all kinds of players. We don’t require you to do anything that you don’t want to do. Jump in Discord and ask for Ragnar! Hope to hear from ya man, if not goodluck!

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.

Click this link to begin

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.