Returning player 25mil SP, EU time

Hey @Ren_Echelon, when you said you’re looking for a sense of purpose, you had my attention. There are a lot of corps who are really just in it ‘for the dank frags’ or whatever, and that works for them, but I’m like you: I need a mission statement by which I can live or die.

We didn’t found Katothen with a mission, rather we’ve grown into one: defend our home region of Providence from the assault of the Recking Crew, establish our alliance (Total Eclipse.) as a sov holder within the region, and then take the fight to previous attackers. We are, if you like, guardians of our home region, but also guardians of our sister corporation, Lunar Legion, which is more focused on casual and industrial life.

We operate in two distinct modes: home defense, where we operate with the Provi-bloc coalition in medium-scale PvP centered primarily around timers; and offense, which is largely conducted with black ops battleships, strategic cruisers, stealth bombers, and other ships which can take black ops bridges.

We don’t have strict CTAs or demand that people alarm clock (though a lot of us do for the bigger timers in the region) but we look for reasonable levels of activity – if you can only login for 3 hours on Saturday you might find a more suitable home in Lunar Legion — but as you said you have plenty of time to commit, that’s unlikely to be a problem for you. We’re mostly EUTZ with some in US.

If you’re interested in joining a corporation with a real mission which is immediate and tangible, come talk to us on Discord. You wont be disappointed.

1 Like