Returning Player 50+Mil Pilot + Alts starting over- looking for HI-SEC small PVE/Mining Corp

I may have 50+ million skill points, however I need to be treated as an advanced noob per say (lol). I have picked up eve here and there for a few months over the last year after a 10+ YEAR leave of absence.
I am looking for a high sec corp only- strictly laid back and casual. I work allot of hours and cannot be on 24/7. I’m 40+years old and have responsibilities. I am completely self reliant and ISK stable. I need nothing other than patience and guidance.
I have toons that fly exhumers to orca’s, carriers, and much more.

I am looking for a corp that is chill, once and while runs missions and or mines.

Thanks in advance

Hey, you look like a perfect fit to come fly with us. We are IRL casual friendly, hs pve and indy corp. We are newbro and returning vet friendly.

We have a public discord in that thread that you can hop on and ask questions

Hi Wily,

We probably have a good fit for you in Guns. We are a very RL friendly group of generally middle aged folks and have a pretty good newbro program. We are an Indy corp at heart, but we also dont shy away from PVP either.

Feel free to check out our ad, hopefully we get a chance to chat soon

Hi Wily,

check close encounters of the eve kind corp.

they are part of out commonwealth and they do exactly what you are looking for

cheers
prim

1 Like

Im currently still seeking a viable fit for a corp. Thank you in advance. just to reinforce, I am looking for a high-sec corp. I’m tired of null space.

I appreciate all the invites…Im slowly getting the interviews in thank you all.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. We have an industrial (non-war deccable) corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is based in high-sec Minmatar space. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Maybe this is a fit for you?

Where are my hi-sec corps, mission runners and miners, I didn’t think it would be this hard to find a corp…wow

1 Like

CLRTC not to your liking?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.