Returning player from 2011 in need of Corp

Been a long time and in need of a good corp. I cant remember a lot of this game. Not sure how far ive gotten but ill be able to fly a raven in 2 days?! ((woot i think…))

1 Like

Hey @Anuku_Rentaka

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Hello @Anuku_Rentaka,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. Come check out who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Actually this sounds exactly like what i was looking for. One thing is i dont know what an api is but well get to that later i guess. In the chat channel now. Discord is a go and mumble can be downloaded.

1 Like

Hey come check us out :smiley:

Just another training corp

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. If you want to try out something different, just give it a try and ake a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I might be able to help, mail me in game if you would like to talk further.

Bladerunners

Living out of 0.0 npc space

sticking it to the man

All aspects of the game are tackled

• PVP
  • PVE
  • Industry
  • Mission running
  • etc…

Relaxed attitude, with no Drama from SOV and Blue Donuts, we aint renting, we make our luck

come join our pub channel

bladepub

repoman1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.