Returning player, incursion, caldari, missiles, etc

Hey I am a returning player been about 3 years.

I am sad to see the tengu was finally nerfed which was my go-to ship for most the years I played.

I am messaging here because I was just wanting to get some input from the community on what resources/websites I should look at just to start getting my feet wet again. Previously I did a lot in null/relic/pvp/incursions. However, I want to start slow and do some PVE level 4 missions etc.

What advice, videos, reads, websites would you recommend if any? Is caldari still awesome because I remember missiles were frowned upon in a lot of pve groups, but solo great. Just looking for somewhere to start. I am already googling how to run level 4 and relic hunting again because that is what I enjoyed in the past on some of my downtime.

I would also be willing to sell my character on the bazaar and switch races, because currently my guy is super tengu/exploration build which as stated above don’t think it is as optimal anymore due to them getting nerfed a bit, but if I am wrong then hey I would love to know.

this video and friend is what got me back in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2r2-7fenDM

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody replied to this thread. Anyway, welcome back.

Now about T3 Cruisers, even if nerfed a bit, they’re still good ships to use. As for resource guides, etc, seems you’re on the right track using google search.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.