Returning to Eve after a 6 year break

Greetings, my previous clone jump went haywire and seems I have been disconnected for several years. Been back online a couple of days now and am curious as to where i can find fellow Gallante Rpers. Seems like most my old connections aren’t around anymore and the Gallante Lounge is pretty uneventful now days. I’m also interested in finding a military based Gallante Corps in the near future. Thanks in advance!

Hello Monsieur Technos

I have some acquaintances that may help you out, lets schedule a meeting.

regards
Alain Colcer

That would be fantastic, i frequent the Gallante lounge. Though just a shadow of its past its still a decent spot to grab a drink. Perhaps we can meet sometime.

As I believe I mentioned, the Lounge never intended to be as busy as some Zero G bar along the Crystal Boulevard, and with good reason.

A capsuleer exclusive place, away from baseliners and capsuleer-fanclubs, means it’s a good place to meet people. Further aided by the fact the Lounge is a politically neutral ground so you can set up meetings between people with differing allegiances.

Anyway, that said. If you wanted busy, I hear the Crystal Boulevard is great this time of year.

2 Likes

Yskari, i meant no disrespect to the Lounge. I quite enjoy the company there. Just different crowd than in times past. Thanks again for the recommendation on The Crystal Boulevard. If your off the clock next time i see you drink is on me.

Easy to say, when the Lounge doesn’t charge for drinks.

…still, offer’s appreciated, kid.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.