Returning Veteran Looking for a New Home

Hello, fellow pilots!

I’m a 47-year-old veteran player from Norway who has been part of the EVE universe since 2006, though I’ve been on and off over the years. Recently, I returned to the game and joined a nullsec corp I had played with before. I was getting back into the groove—grinding ISK, learning the ropes again, and joining in on PvP when time allowed. Unfortunately, out of nowhere, I was kicked from the corp along with all my characters, without warning or explanation. I’m still unsure what went wrong, as I’ve always been transparent and honest. Believe it or not, i would never be an idiot and do something stupid.

I’m not one for heavy in-game politics; I’m just looking for a group of like-minded, friendly players to hang out with and enjoy the game. I’m flexible in my playstyle and enjoy doing whatever the mood strikes, whether it’s mining, PvP, or just chilling with good company.

Here’s a quick rundown of my setup:

• Main Character: Focused on PvP.
  • 4 Mining Characters: Including a Rorqual/Orca pilot.
  • 1 Character in Training: Currently being trained for Dreadnoughts.
  • 10 Characters: Skilled in Planetary Interaction (PI).
  • 1 Character: Dedicated to Jita trading.
  • A Few Characters: In training for skill extraction.

In total, I manage 15 characters across 7 accounts.

I’m easy-going, with a good sense of humor (at least I like to think so!). My main goal is to have fun, as my time is valuable—outside of EVE, I run a company, so my availability can vary.

If you’re part of a corp that values camaraderie, fun, and mutual respect, I’d love to hear from you. Please contact me ingame if i am online.

Looking forward to finding a new home in New Eden!

Best regards,
Solacc

check out 30 plus Inc. Brave Alliance. They put emphasis on RL over gaming and are your age.