I think the only thing everyone can agree on is that carriers suck. Be it the hull itself or the accompanying fighter component.
Sure but that built in cost is still set by players as all of the minerals are player sourced, supply and demand changes the prices of everything ingame
Carriers have thier uses.
Yes I know. Everyone knows that. It’s how the market works.
Yes, they’ve focused complaints and attention on them for years…
It’s not a free market if FC pulls on the strings.
But they do. They have in the past and I’m sure they’ll do so in the future. They get to decide the materials required to build it and they get to change that any time they wish.
You get it!
Plus, they have many other levers.
Why are you telling me this?
It was intended for the thread.
I didn’t think agreeing with you was offensive.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.