RLY? Atron gets new design?!

Is it true or just some new 3rd party fan-arts have been published, as usual? As well as Celestis hull, this fugly baby really need it.

1 Like

Does it look more or less penis-like?

1 Like

Finally found it in Twitter.
Judge for yourself: https://twitter.com/Akrasjel_Lanate/status/1132227326442385408

3 Likes

Looks like a fest presentation, so it could be a dev design. Appears consistent with rework of the Navitas and Velator. Redesigns such as this have been abandoned before, so time will tell.

I would not be surprised if CCP maintain their expert-level trolling of the player base by updating literally any ship other than the Imicus. A proud Icelandic tradition.

1 Like

The Imicus is already true perfection.

1 Like

There are quite a few other ships that are far worse off and could use a redesign before they touch the Atron.

If this was only fan-art, I’d say fire the artists at CCP and hire whoever this was.

Current atron is way better

In a manner of speaking, I agree.

Once we dreamed of putting frozen corpses on the Incursus’ “lance”.

OK now you are trolling.

They were also showing Thorax and Imicus, so a gallente pack, to be honest i think they look somewhat wimpy, like too much softness in those designs, or maybe its the potato heritage… There was also burst and scalpel that looked very good.

So it’s a green punisher.

The only good thing about an Atron is it’s ability to gank a venture economically with burnt out modules.

It really is cheaper than repairing them in my opinion.

Praise James 315.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.