Rogue Drone Event Fitting

Hey guys, I made this Kikimora fit for the Rogue Drone event sites in hi-sec and it’s been serving me very well. I’ve managed to secure 90%+ of my commander spawns in contested sites, and am cable of engaging pvp with any suspect.

Anyways the fit has been a really great success so I figured I would share it here. In the comments of eveworkbench is an alternative fit for someone who would ignore suspects / not engage pvp (or if you are not finding any ). This fit has a Data Analyzer and Probe Launcher so you can run all of the event content in hi-sec with one ship.

Kikimora Event Fit

Again this is more pvp focused, however I have yet to have someone suspect me up one I flash my disrupt on an npc. :slight_smile:

[Kikimora,Rogue Drone Kikimora “loot secured” ]
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Corelum C-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Damage Control II
Centii A-Type Small Armor Repairer

Warp Disruptor II
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Small Capacitor Booster II

Light Entropic Disintegrator II
Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Small Explosive Armor Reinforcer II

Strong Exile Booster

Nanite Repair Paste x200
Navy Cap Booster 200 x24
Occult S x2500
Mystic S x2000

[Kikimora, event mk2.1/dataswap]
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Corelum C-Type Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Damage Control II
Centii A-Type Small Armor Repairer

Data Analyzer II
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Small Capacitor Booster II

Veles Light Entropic Disintegrator
Sisters Core Probe Launcher

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Small Explosive Armor Reinforcer II

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16
Nanite Repair Paste x197
Navy Cap Booster 200 x20
Occult S x4016
Mystic S x5173
Strong Exile Booster x1
Warp Disruptor II x1
Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu x1

2 Likes

Looks like an interesting fit! Couple things:

1. The first fit is over on CPU even at all 5 skills, which you can solve and save some 20m (if you’re willing to drop about 4 EHP/s) by changing the Multispectrum to Shadow Serpentis. At all 5 skills, this also allows you to make the MWD Restrained, which allows for better cap stability and a lower sig, helpful for evading damage. You could also make the gun faction, but that increases the price by a lot, although it’s nice if you don’t have skills for the T2 gun.
  2. You might want to switch to using Navy 400 cap booster charges, since two Navy 200s give the same amount of cap as one Navy 400 and in the Small Capacitor Booster II you can fit either, so the cap you get back in one cycle with Navy 400s you get back in two with Navy 200s. However, if you’re PVPing someone with decent neut pressure, you might want to stick with Navy 200s since you can get more cycles in to power your modules before they neut you off.
  3. The Cap Control Circuit is unnecessary; it increases your cap life marginally and you could get a lot more out of that one rig slot. For example, adding another T2 Auxiliary Nano Pump could give you another 20 EHP/s of tank, and a T2 Nanobot Accelerator gives 10 EHP/S more than that.
  4. You probably want a Mobile Depot in there so you can swap between the hacking and shooting fits anywhere, anytime. On the topic of anywhere, anytime, you can probably do lowsec sites with this, as long as you’re careful when moving between systems and keep a keen eye on d-scan.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.