Roosterheads will be roosterheads

Very true. I’ve heard of people who purposely ruin their zkb just to find more fights from people who laugh at their zkb. There’s even a guy who flew stupid ass fits for fun and got a kill with civ mods.

3 Likes

yeah ZKB doesn’t represent many players games style. I’m always in lowsec, I’ve meet a lot of hunters but they just give up hunting me because they can’t find me. Sometimes I’m just looking at them 100 km from their ship. smartbomb is my greatest weakness but I always check gatecheck to minimized the probability of being smartbombed.

You are damn right. He should focus on gameplay and find some fights to understand how his fits work.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practised one kick 10000 times.
Bruce Lee

So at least 10-30 kills per fit will be enough to understand how it works.
And zkb will show Do it works well or not.

“You have to keep doing it. No matter how difficult it gets. It took me a full 3 years to get this strong.” - Saitama :joy: just to lighten up the mood. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice mood. But it seems like posting 1000 unchecked fits looks like too arrogant

I’d say your arrogant and stubborn for saying that. He may have tested out the fits on SISI for all you know. You never know what he’s doing with the fits.

1 Like

Ou. Another sisi pvpier appear.

People pvp on SISI to test their fits out,not because they’re cowards

That pvp is look like duelling. On trank. Not open world pvp. So create your corp in sisi. And play there. Nobody cares. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Bruh if you say pvp in frigs is dueling you obviously don’t know ■■■■ about frigs.

I’m not a coward who pvps in sisi. All I do in sisi is test fits so I don’t have to waste money blowing up frigs and wrecking my killboard for people like you to judge. I do my actual pvp in TQ. And I couldn’t care less about talking to you anymore. You don’t even know what I’m talking about and keep running off topic just to find fault. So don’t reply to this comment and I hope we’ll never cross paths again.

BYE BYE

well, she’s really good at solo pvp. :slight_smile:

I know, I admit that her killboard is amazing but she’s talking to me in a way I don’t like. I also admit my killboard is absolute ■■■■ but I will get better

1 Like

I really admire brawlers. You fight face to face. I’m not good at that kind of pvp. If i’ll do pvp it is in a nemesis which I can not be proud of.

But deserve discussing things you don’t understand at all!

Actually, i really love new /new to PVP pilots step up and talk… by knowing or by don’t know… that gives us a chance to communicate with them… correct them and give s chance to create insight and understanding… so I do always encourage new pilots to talk… and i sincerely believe that even sounds inaccurate what they are saying… its part of learning progress and since then… Better they talk then they stay silent …

In that case … experienced pilot’s mature attitude is very important… Having a very green killboard doesn’t prove also having this kind of value …

@Lightning_Natinde s post is example of an attitude we had seen thousands of times in EvE online
this is a mindset which is not in peace with the game mechanics and the reality…
SO many players thinks that closing their ayes to this games PVP nature keeps them safe and gives them right to complain about it… and by burying their heads into sands they think they will not get hurt… OR WORST… they think PVP pilots are monsters baaaad baad people !

Other thing is… when i looking at his fitting i can clearly see hwat he is trying to do… and yes its sad … to see that … but also i know even years old pilots has zero insight about how to fit ship… they have green boards from fleets but they never need a fit a ship in their life but fly all corp /aliance doctrine fits… by having more expensive and higher tier ship they believe like they will be safer or stronger … well then of course pilots who know what are they doing killing these cruisers and battleships with 10 mil fitted frigates…

these are sad but true… and i can see every day in Rookie Help Channel how this mentality fed over there… simple brain washing running and even me get banned from that channel because of i have warned a pilot who is encouraging 2 days old pilot to get into Astero … and told the rookie that he needs to learn first fly frigates properely first and mechanics … and fly something he can afford to loose…

ITs sad… that we need more mature pilots who are capable to kill with passion and compassion… kill but guide also… i think the person who killed him tried to tell that to him too…

i don’t know how many times after a fight I would like to talk to the pilot and give some feedbacks… some won’t answer… some just answer to ■■■■ on me… but there is some goldens I hit who ask for suggestions …and talk about the fit and fight … that’s great pleasure …

about ships fits… some new pilots exptremely tidious and detailed and try to learn everything in one go… which not possible in a game complicated like eve … but some also far away from understanding the importance of knowledge and understanding, fiting mechanics piloting skills… believe that if they have bigger ships and more expensive fits they are good to go…

As more experienced players… i think no matter what … we need to hold on to our humanity and handle the cases with mature attitude …

3 Likes

OP, fly cheap, fly easy!!

Oh, and learn more… Shout in game and I’ll find a way of helping you out.

1 Like

It annoys me how the OPs for these threads never follow up. It’s like they don’t want to get better and be happier. I lost 80M ISK yesterday, and got nothing in return. So? I will work past my loss and get another Rupture and Merlin.

2 Likes

Profile - Lightning_Natinde - EVE Online Forums

Read the posts.
This isn’t a thread for intellectuals for good reasons.

I hm reading your posts for a year now… and officially made psychological profile of yours … so hands off… you are the last person comment here … we don’t need toxic … you never be constructive