RSS Inquest Report, Kril Efrit Must Go

I’m very happy to announce that our gambit in Ishohuolvi has paid off. Just as we suspected, though the invasion was difficult and costly the Triglavian crisis in the Caldari State meant that it was only a matter of time until CBD determined it was no longer in their best interests to continue wasting resources on Skarkon.

Many of CBDs forces on the planet have pulled back to their key administration districts and high-value infrastructure. At this time, we are not advancing and instead choosing to wait them out until their evacuations are complete. This was a great victory for us, and with the war in the south over we can now focus on the primary theater of the war in Skardisaad.

On an unrelated note, my sincere thanks to the Republic Justice Department in their move to investigate the rights violations and “excesses of security apparatus” on Skarkon. We are not, and never have been, opposed to the government of the Minmatar Republic and recognize the Republic Justice Department as an honorable and trustworthy organization capable of acting as a counterweight to rogue RSS activity on the planet. I welcome any and all opportunity for our operatives to cooperate with the RJD in the interest of deescalating the Skarkon War and determining who is accountable for the criminal actions of the Krullefor Organization and the human rights abuses on the planet.

2 Likes