Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Published in the Gallente tabloid “See and Hear” magazine on YC121-01-10.

Miss Federation goes big in real estate?

Catherine Gillot - Miss Federation YC120 - has been doing UNUSUAL business on Hueromont the last month. First bought the castle d’Ars, on the edge of Old Hueromont and now there’s rumors she’s started a half-a-BILLION ISK fund for the development in Ars.

There is a video interview with Catherine, she’s obviously caught by surprise on a street somewhere by the reporter

Reporter: We heard that you’re investing half a billion into the development of Ars?
Catherine: Um… I won’t confirm or deny that.
Reporter: But you did buy the feudal barony of Ars?
Catherine: I can’t really deny that one either, can I?
Reporter: Why did you buy it?
Catherine: I don’t know, it felt kinda cool thing to do. You know how it is? Tease the Amarrians and their serious business. Also it’s a nice place, and the previous owner was a bit of a douche so it’s nice to be able to clear some stuff up.
Reporter: Who was the previous owner?
Catherine: No idea, but he had a lot of unpaid tax debt that I had to pay off that he never told me about. I don’t mind paying, but it would have been nice if he told me about it.
Reporter: You used to be the target of two lawsuits in Ars? They suddenly disappeared why?
Catherine: Those? Yeah, they were kinda the fault of the previous owner’s debts. I think it’s resolved now, everyone involved have been lovely throughout the process. Extra shoutout to the Hueromont Heritage Railway Society for lending me their house. Real peach.
Reporter: Do you like trains?
Catherine: I don’t want to lie, and I don’t want to tell the truth.
Reporter: What do you mean?
Catherine: I don’t know.
Reporter: You don’t know what you mean?
Catherine: I think this interview is over.

The video ends with a picture of the castle in Ars, it looks quite ruined. There’s a pretty nice waterfall in the background. Superimposed is Catherine in full Miss Federation outfit. There’s some sponsored links to various beauty products and other articles.

We did some more investigation, but the locals seemed very angry and refused to answer any questions. We’ll keep looking into this mystery and figure out what Miss Federation is up to!

Video loop of local resident trying to close the door as the reporter tries to interview them, a shoe in the door to prevent it closing, if you enable the sound the resident yells “I don’t speak to class traitors!” on repeat.

7 Likes