Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

"The Pinch" (a local online tabloid, Kasrasi system)

Monsters terrorize the docks; capsuleer party is to blame?

YC 122-04-05

"Multiple witnesses reported bizarre creatures harassing the personnel and passers-by at the shuttle docks of the Trust Partners Trade Post after the midnight today. According to the victims, there were at least three of the “monsters” wreaking havoc in the transport hub, with station security arriving when the prankers’s shuttle already disengaged the clamps.

One of the witnessess, a Thukker maintenance worker, describes the perpetrators:

“…There was a woman with metal hands and blue lips and the wolf ears and the tail, you know, like some Gallente freaks wear. And there was a tall, hairy thing, like, from a horror holo, a werewolf, but it wasn’t a wolf, it was all spotty. And it was wearing bloody human skin for a bra, I swear! And then there was a catman that walked on all fours but then he lagged behind and got up and ran after the other two.”

“The cat was really creepy.” - confesses a young Sebiestor employee. - "I was completely startled and scared by the hyena as it looked on me and scowled, and the cat sneaked at me from behind and said “Meow!”

“I think they got Klaus.” - said a crewman from one of the ships docked at the facility. - “I saw the cyberfurry offer him a beer and no one can find Klaus now.”

“When I saw the werebeast groping a passenger, I called the security, but they got here maybe a minute too late. We’ll get the departure logs and video surveillance data to see those bastards banned from our station for good, whoever they are!” - said an angry Nefantar shift manager.

Sources in the station security linked the mysterious “Dock Monsters” to the capsuleer masquerade party that Ms. Raske, a well-known socialite, held at her venue the same night.

“Usually all the fun that takes place in L’Amore stays within the establishment. Apparently, some of the guests this time decided they haven’t had enough fun.”

“…I saw a walking tree on level thirty-nine, man.” - a Brutor janitor told us. - “A ■■■■■■■ ten foot tall walking tree, with branches, twigs and ■■■■, and it was eating a burrito!”

7 Likes