No ”Clear Vision” For This Celeb After a Catty Exchange!

Maybe the popularity of cat girls is so great, because cats were one of the few species that existed on nearly every colonized planet in New Eden, and they are quite cute and elegant :slight_smile:

I must confess, I really love the cats that emerged from the amarrian breeds. They look so soft and their brown golden fur is so magnificent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have never met a Minmatar cat then…

4 Likes

Personally, I’m just confused why the tagline of merchandising towards capsuleers is “clear vision.”

We have high grade medical clones that aught not have any defects or abnormalities except that which we order to have built in. It’s one thing to be hip and wear them for looks like Mr Mirelle Man, but it’s another to try and sell it subtly as if it’s correcting vision defects us capsuleers really aught not have.

1 Like

Just a case of Gallenteans being, as the Mirelle Man puts it, “extra”. False marketing for such a pointless item qualifies it for that.

Speaking of which, he’s not wrong. A rare moment of clarity for him, I must imagine. Think of all the time these fools wasted ruining their natural form with attaching tails to themselves. I’ve even seen examples of people trying to become human-slaver hound hybrids… horrid stuff. And just evidence that the Federation truly needs God.

1 Like

I knew I liked this guy. And not just because I look like him when I make my hair blond.

2 Likes

Hey, your mods are pretty tame compared to what I’ve seen in Luminaire and Caille clubs when I was in GalMil. Think Che the Cat, but it was no suit or a disposable clone. Now, that’s hardcore.

Oh, btw, looks like we’re locally famous now

P.S. The Mireille Man is the most punchable face in the cluster, not whoever tried to hype themselves as such some time ago. The damn mug is everywhere lol

2 Likes

So it would seem, though I didn’t leave the station that night hehe. Still, glad to know we’ve got a reputation now~

As for mods, mine are permanent fixtures of most of my clones. Fully biologically integrated.

2 Likes

That’s bold. I modded myself - genesculpted all my clones to express paternal rather than maternal DNA at some point, and there’s a certain scar I chose to keep - but I never went truly free on this. For good, I mean.

2 Likes

all metal or bust folks; masquerading as animal mixes is definitely last century

1 Like

Perhaps to you.

2 Likes

Can’t be minmatar. Not enough rust.

1 Like

5 Likes

UPDATE: Gutter Press has learned that the “Clear Vision” ads have been pulled down on most, if not all of the stations around New Eden. From my current station in the State, I can confirm this personally. We have not received any confirmation if this is a result of the altercation in Blameston or not.

5 Likes

Need Quafe ads to replace.

3 Likes

Naa… Starsi

1 Like

So what’s the issue with saying that, exactly? I get the principle that people get to do whatever if it does not harm, but now you’re not even allowed to have opinions on it?

Oh, and - what is the point?

2 Likes

It seems that many Gallenteans on Galnet only tolerate certain opinions, it’s just that they won’t explicitly tell you what those are.

At least in the Empire, we’re honest about how we act.

1 Like

To my understanding Ms. Rhiannon, as an outsider to Gallente Federation itself, the protections therein on ‘freedoms’ in the federation only extend to interference from the governances on expressing an opinion, belief, or similar. So, that in mind, its not that he’a not allowed to have an opinion, but more that others in the public don’t share it.

Now, as a modder, I’m not too particularly miffed by his statement, in fact it gave me a good chuckle personally.

1 Like

I wasn’t using “allowed” in the legal but in the social sense. A lot of what’s legal is not andesh.

1 Like

Ah, indeed. My apologies for misunderstanding.

2 Likes