Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

To: Agonarch
Kelmoren,
It seems your little stunt’s worked. A lot better than you’d hoped.
As it stands, I’ve seen a massive uptick in traffic in the constellation, from all corners. SARO, SDII, Federal Marines, more Kirkenin, and many others. There’s also the reports as seen in The Scope.
You’re damned lucky that little party on and over Aubenal IX is drawing as many eyes as it is or we’d be up to our eyeballs in directed actions.
I saw the report about that hijack gang getting busted… did some digging, and it seems that it was one of your friends. A heavily modified Rorqual with its mining holds hollowed out and converted to hangar and launch bays under the designation ‘El Cheapo’, delightful name, strayed outside the cordon zone of the fleet that’s continuing to gather further and further in the Orbital sphere of Aub-IX, and it was pounced on by a Red Troop squadron. Was some token defense attempt from fleet, but it seems they largely left the poor bastards out to dry.
Can’t say I’m surprised. Really.
It looks like two pilots from the Rorqual compliment made it out of the capture zone, with the rest being put on Ice but Red Troop, and the primary crew of the Rorqual and other support vessels that strayed with it forcibly subdued and brought into custody. The Rorqual it seems was towed to, and impounded in the station in system for the time being.
Try to keep this going. I’m making preparations for other things.
oh, and before I forget, Glitter Edifice has requested full access to all sensor feed, combat system, and diagnostic data for that fleet… well, requested, more so she took the liberty to create a breach protocol for her to remote access from, and asked me to deliver it to you to spread across their networks… its the least you can do for me, in return for making sure this didn’t collapse immediately.

The Director

9 Likes