RvB is now under new management!

Just thought I drop this in here if anyone’s interested to discuss it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/pquynw/rvb_is_now_under_new_management/

With the summer nearly done and the world returning to normal, whats the best way to unwind than Undocking and blowing stuff up? im Tobore the new Leader of whats left of RvB. its now my job to rebuild it back to what it was and for that i will need the help of Old RvB Vets, Null sec players who want a change from crabbing and everyone in between. Search Red Vs Blue academy in game for more info. Help me to make RvB Awsome again o7

2 Likes

Welp, hopefully he can turn things around.

Wonder if they’ll want advice from blue?

5 Likes

Seems like entirely too much drama involved there.

Why don’t you start up your own thing, @bluelysian ? Everything starts small. You could call it “Crimson vs. Azure” or something. …Then again…maybe CvA might not be the best term to use in EvE…but you see the idea… Maybe take the idea of the foreverwar back to it’s hisec roots. Hisec needs more war in general anyway. Or start an OUCH-like school in losec. Or both Or start a new character and make a completely fresh start. (extractors and injectors everywhere!) Or “retire” from EvE with all your good memories and be proud that you helped so many Just ideas.

I did all these already … @Pehatpsegk .

Also whoever flag that post …

They dont want Community know the truth. This is a freedom and human right to learn the truth. I am just a messenger.
Let me repeat the most important part . About this subject :

There is no real management and current management cant even tie their own whoes without Vision’s permition,

VISION THING ACHASSE aka the guy who ruin RvB

VISION STILL OWN ALL SHARES OF RED, BLUE AND ACADEMY
VISION STILL OWNS THE COMMUNITY DISCORD

LARGE COMMUNITY BASE IS STILL BANNED AND BLOCKED FROM RVB DISCORD.

**Current management is nothing but Vision’s efforts to avoid communities backlash, hide and lead RvB with this illusion**.

he cant even talk or look at peoples face anymore.

There is a very very few left in RvB sharing his delutions … and atm he is holding and drowning everything with his iron claws.

He killed RvB .And his best interest is himself not RvB .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.