Salvaging

I would rum this, but no probe launcher kills it for me. Anyway between quest patches there is time dot your MTU to work and you to scan more sites

multiboxing a mission runner account and a salvager account is also a viable option.

I haven’t played EVE in almost a year - I’m assuming loyalty points are still a thing? Run missions for e.g. Caldari navy. salvage during / after risk dependant… with your alpha salvager. sell salvage and reprocess lower meta lewt.

Build scourge heavy missiles or HAMs with the reprocessed lewt materials, and when you have enough missiles and LP trade them in for the faction missiles at the LP store

Assuming LP is still a thing…

I tried to get a extended probe launcher on it but there just isn’t enough CPUs. A regular launcher will work but just not as handy. Besides if your going to be “ninja salvaging”, I think just set up a scan frig and for speed, because the wrecks aren’t going to be together for you. The destroyer salvager is for bulk salvage when they are all piled up by a MTU.

I carry MTUs on my cruiser and drop them at each section of a site. If I finish a long site, I sit with the MTU and scan while it’s pulling every thing in, I keep a probe launcher on my Vexor.

1 Like

I don’t do sadly the missions. I just:
1-scan a site
2- ask to salvage
3-bookmark the site
4-repeat till i have 3 bookmarked sites to salvage

I don’t do the missions neither, just do a little exploring. I like the lower level combat, relic, and data sites. I have tried wormhole few times, but a little too stressful to really depend on.

I’ve never done escalations. Never followed the sites to different sites. Just knocking around doing busy work, passing the time.

Shoot all the blueprints I’m collecting, I can’t even use. Being an alpha, I’m locked out of advanced building of anything. I can’t do research, shoot I bought a rig bpo, can’t even do research on it with my skills being locked.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.