Screen blank after launching

Currently running OSX 10.13.1 (17B1003) but this issue has been going on for at least a year. My computer is a MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016)

After opening the launcher and selecting an account the game opens, but I get nothing but a black or white screen. The only way to fix the issue is to completely delete my TQ folder. This is incredibly cumbersome as It takes 10-20 minutes to get everything loaded again and restart the game and I then lose all my preferred game settings. It’s a serious issue. I haven’t complained that much because it would really only happen once in a blue moon. Now it happens every single time I launch the client.

I have pinpointed the issue after a TON of trial and error. I have navigated through the wine files and found the file core_user12345678.dat (fake number) is causing the issue. When I delete that file it launches without issue, but I still have to delete that file every time I want to launch the client properly. It’s a really irritating issue.

The file is located in “/Users/username/Library/Application Support/EVE Online/p_drive/Local Settings/Application Data/CCP/EVE/SharedCache/wineenv/drive_c/users/elishakaran/Local Settings/Application Data/CCP/EVE/c_tq_tranquility/settings_Default”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.