Se7en-Sins - Sov holding Alliance. Recruitment drive now on!

Tired of the blobfests but still want nullsov gameplay? join us!

Do you like shooting Pandas? Join us!

Join today and come kill FRT!

Still recruiting.

I can confirm that since I’ve joined this alliance my male member has grown 2 inches in length, putting me to an impressive 2.5".
Come and see what seven sins can do for YOU!
minecraft-free-real-estate

My life was in disorder. I was unemployed and single. Since I’ve joined seven sins, that has all changed.
I replaced my work resume with a simple printout of my zkill and was hired the same day despite not having any of the required qualifications, work experience, degrees, or sobriety needed to be a pediatric brain surgeon.

I changed my tinder profile picture from my ugly mug to a picture of the seven sins logo and saw immediate results. I have to carry several portable phone batteries from the increased power consumption generated from the thousands of tinder notifications notifying me of a match; and most days my parts are too chafed from excessive love making to take on another partner.
Thanks Seven Sins!

still hiring! come join us in null

So many things to do! come join up

contact us in game for more info

hello we are looking for more corp join our ranks. also if people can come join corp in alliance

2 Likes

You only get one shot to join this alliance. Do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.

Always looking for fresh blood.

alliance looking for people

looking for corporation join our ranks

Download (2)
Being in an alliance with nothing fun to do giving you a long face? Join Seven Sins today and see what Sins can do for you!

Come on out and join us!

come join us people great alliance

Join us and hunt pandas!

we are a null sec alliance looking for more corp to join our ranks. has great space make isk to buy ships and go kill people come join us today

still looking for corps to join our ranks