It’s like sending someone a screenshot saying “If you can read this, your phone has been hacked!”. -_-
oh stop moaning like an old lady will you its boring , pop off and tell some hulk pilot they are doing it all wrong or something
Lol. What up Kage. I hope so man.
If you are right, we will see the forums and Reddit explode with topics, because they surely would target some of the the most important/rich corporations out there.
Else we have to assume you just fabricated that nonsense.
I’ve seen ones that say ‘‘The person reading this is gay’’.
Are you (i.e. the character who got the notification) a shareholder in the corporation named ‘Activity.Ledger.exe’? Because that’s what that is about:
There is a character named ‘ShareMarkerAdmin’ in a corp called ‘Activity.Ledger.exe’ (my head is spinning from typing that, by the way) and they created 10k shares for their corp. You’re a shareholder, that’s why you got the notification. That is all there is. Your corp or assets are not under threat. Although those names do look suspicious to me, and they may try to scam some people with that stuff.
All that is 2 days old, pretty much existing as long as he is fearmongering in this topic. I wouldn’t be surprised if these are just some of his alts.
What stupid questions were those? I only asked if you were a shareholder, because that affects the kind of notifications you get about shares. If you were a former CEO/director of Activity.Ledger.exe then that’s what it is.
Outside that you’re not making any sense. You asked a question, and then answered it yourself. So either you have left some information out or are just drunk.
I wasn’t looking for an answer.
This entire thread is nothing but fearmongering.
Lol…how does a post asking you to stop moaning like an old lady and turning every single damned thread into a rant against gankers get turned into me doing so ? You are clearly incapable of seeing what a complete and utter bore you have become. How about discussing the actual thread topic…huh ?
No its because you just don’t understand how the game works, you don’t need to have been in that corp to have shares in it, check your wallet on the shares tab and tell me if you see anything obvious ![]()
Anyone who owns a share can give that share to anyone, and then you will get any and all share related notifications for that corp
Its almost like understanding basic game mechanics helps prevent you look like someone wearing a tinfoil hat
You have an odd way of answering a question the first time and saying it like its the second time btw. I checked my shares tab, that I didnt know existed… and yes. It was 1 share from that corp. I understand now. These guys are just pretending to be a threat because they have some kind of issue with server security. Thanks for the assist but work on your delivery. You come across as more of an asshole than I am and thats impressive. At least you arent stupid as well huh.
I do agree with these guys sending the message… We do have an issue with security and our data is not being respected. Eve should also not revolve around interfacing it outside of the UI and the information it would give to all just as clearly. I hope they keep pinging the server until its fried tbh. This will be the second time i have been through it. The ironic part is my name is in honor of that toasted server and its greatest players. [Terrarists] ![]()
Apparently they dont like gankers either lol. GankNet wallet.
You come across as more of an asshole than I am and thats impressive.
Awww thats so nice of you to say, thank you for the compliment
And my delivery was exactly as i intended it to be, and it seems like that came across perfectly
We don’t have an issue with security though thats the thing, its a single oversight and people not understanding how 2 decade old mechanics work, honestly i’m kind of impressed nobody else has thought of using shares this way before, its actually kind of genius
To what end though? You’d have to be really ignorant or brand new to the game to fall for some sort of a shares-scam. Also, nobody checks Communications tab under EVE mail anyway.
I think you missed a lot of the details in what’s happening… Lol
To what end though?
That is the 1 million ISK question, but the fact that nobody has attempted it doesn’t mean there aren’t ways to use it, imagine making a corp name similar to the one you want to disrupt and then sending shares people and starting a wardec vote, there are ways to troll people, and this is EVE, players always find a way
I don’t think i missed anything, it looks like its being used to advertise something, but that doesn’t mean that is the limit of what can be done with it, its more that its taken a couple of decades for people to start using the share system like this ![]()
Idk brother man. this convo was a few days ago so… i guess so.


