It was Jim wasn’t it…
I’m bored.
It was Jim wasn’t it…
I’m bored.
Are you trying to say a fleet of gankers wouldn’t undock for you? Is John all of them or just one of them? Is Jim also with them?
So a fleet of gankers ran from you? Lol I’m pretty sure they didn’t notice you dude. You have a strong imagination. I’m also pretty sure that when gankers are looking at you… You’re about to level up. You know, I haven’t been a code supporter in many many years. I think it’s time to start funding thousands of destroyers and I’ll make the donations in your name.
Hid like a scared child after its shield were stripped in one volley .
So much for your “Saviour” eh
I’m the true Saviour of high sec, orbits a gate AFK and the gankers stay docked .
Resistance isn’t something they like
(no AI, all man)
CCP I want you to read the previous post. When you’re a great player and in the top five percent in this game for content creation. Just think about how rewarding it is when regular people get to take one single shot at your ship. All this content narrative revolves around one person. This person does a thankless job and is one of the very few that is capable of doing it. Stop role playing and start thinking about the reality of the situation. You’re taking the most valuable players that we have and treating them as if they’re playing the game wrong. This entire situation he outlined is a perfect example of why the job they do is required and thankless.
CCP, you think it takes a great leader to walk around a couple puppies on a leash? No brother… It takes a great leader to run with a pack of wolves and become their alpha.
Or walk the puppies and turn them into alphas.
That’s not probable. But what is possible is to create games that facilitate a God complex while collecting money to do it. You see the thing is… We can’t all be The One. Reality has to set in at some point. The reality is that 95% will never be in the top 5%. Go ahead and introduce me to a group of 1,000 new players then give me my choice of who I walk away with. It’s not random. It’s obvious.
I would love to insert an insensitive joke right here about the first indicator I’d use to make my choices… But it’s just too funny. CCP is doing their job very well of making money from where they can make it. But the great leaders, great players, and real content creators are not inside the fence.
It’s the pareto principle. I am not in the top 5% and don’t play a gamestyle that will land me there - though I do enjoy the game. I’d be cautious about your 1000 player example though. It often does not survive over time.
It’s a role play game? A lot has happened since my last break. It seems I am too late. Can I role play a space pirate? I hope you never stop talking to me Kage. I just want to play the game with you.
But I live in highsec. 100% of my time for 15 years has been in highsec. Why would I go to lowsec? That’s caring a knife to a gun fight. And besides I don’t have any problems with the guys in low sec. Have you considered Exordium?
(Oh yeah G-rod. This is Kernite. You may have noticed from the spelling errors in my previous post that I ran out of edits and had to switch a character to speak just now. I study editing too and cage knows who I am. It’s a technical limit that doesn’t allow deletion or edits and therefore I have no choice)
Are you talking to yourself again AristaBarret/Distaine?
I think they are ![]()
Are you still here !
Do you also think that all of my business should be in losec? What about all of the people that supply the corporation? All of them live in high sec. What about the economic benefits that the businesses bring to hisec players? Should I take this to low also? You want myself all the people I know and all the content we bring to go away? I don’t mind if you choose either one of these questions to answer. If you fail to answer one with your own choice I will start asking you individually… And I don’t think you want that. I’m trying to be fair. So have you considered Exordium?
Can’t a thread for once in a while be about something OTHER than you endlessly ranting against gankers or ‘Jim’ ?
Why is this thread even still being discussed. Somebody took a snapshot of your bank…so what.
Move on, stop wondering about all the theories about why it happened. Theres nothing else to talk about here. Not unless you just want to still make a mountain out of a molehill.
Get em Kage, burn his eyes out with yer lasorz and chit.
^ I don’t get it?
It means he got a spooky mail and now freaks out because he does not have a clue what it means.
I don’t pay much attention to in-game emails I guess…