Seeking Moons to Mine

Hello everyone, My corp is looking to have special mining events to keep players active, we are looking for people who need help mining all the goodies out of their moons. Accepting any inquires. Either respond to this post or send me mail on Eve.

There are no goodies in moons. Most moon mining Athanors were unanchored a couple of months ago. You’re better off mining pretty much anything else.

O really, are there any good moon ores in WH space. We plan to move into a wormhole once we find a suitable one. or should we stick to gas.

All you get from high sec moons now are common and ubiquitous moon ores. No belt ores. Moon ores are worth very little per m3 right now. Veldspar is significantly more valuable.

I have some WH experience and moon mining in WH really pays nothing. My rough calculations: Orca afk mining HS: 20-25M isk/h Moon mining in WH: 6-7M isk/h (using orca afk also) And you need to be brave or silly enough to leave your mining ships unattended in WH while in HS it is much safer.

We got plenty of wormhole moons to mine, and tons of farmholes that aren’t being mined. Hit me up on Discord BearThatCares#1337

WH moon mining is a complete waste of time man please don’t do it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.