The idea: From Character bazaar, when a price is agreed the seller can put him/herself up on a in-game contract to buyer.
This is to avoid scams where a char is stripped of assets or SP.
- The seller cannot have active orders or other contracts
- The seller must be docked in pod in npc station
- Instead of transfer fee, seller must have X plex to cover transfer cost, will be consumed on completion.
- Seller state a price and to what other char the isk should be sent to when creating the contract
- Contracts are time limited and can be cancelled, just as regular contracts.
Once a sell char contract is made, that char cannot undock or access anything, basically read-only until either contract is completed or cancelled.
The buyer will get a contract notification as usual, to review assets, skills and implants etc. (as tabs?)
Further idea: Same but as a public contract in-game