Selling 84 m sp

perhaps a screenshot of your wallet transaction would guarantee you paid to right person and then ya know if ya did and hes evading it then ya know CCP takes over after that even though the rules specify youre supposed to send the isk to the character youre purchasing and then he sends his isk to where he wants on the toon and then starts the character transfer so will be interesting to see what they do

Sure, here’s a screenshot of the transaction from earlier:

so now he starts the transfer or refunds you the isk sales arent complete until the transfer is started goodluck bud looks crappy. I would go ahead and put a ticket in though kinda weird glad i didnt go for the bid lol i was lookin

I’m happy to assume honest mistake, though I would like some clarification as to what is going on.

I don’t see the big deal about which character the isk goes to though. The rules say it has to go to the advertised character, so I sent it there. As far as i’m aware the owner should be able to collect the isk without issue as you don’t need to be paying a sub to log on an account these days - am I wrong?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.