Selling a Sabre BPO - SOLD

Spent the last few months making copies for later (materials are too rare now for me to bother building), now I need to free up some capital for other ventures.

It is currently on public contract in Amarr for a dumb price (just incase there are some dumb people out there).

I saw the last thread on here recently for a Sabre BPO but I couldn’t see the price it sold for.

Whoever the guy was in that thread wanting copies, I would be happy to sell you the BPCs I have amassed for you to do your testing :slight_smile:

If I haven’t sold this in 2 weeks I will just throw it up in an ingame auction for 100b and see what happens.

Would prefer to sell this to a lover of Industry who can appreciate a beautiful BPO instead of a reseller :wink:

Technically you’re a reseller if you sell it for a profit.

Technically if you cant make profit on it youre just a bad reseller.

Bump :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Any special reason youre bumping thread twice today?

If you edit your last post it’ll bump it to the top… Shhhh

1 Like

weeee :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Have a buyer, if nobody else contacts me with a higher price within 8 hours it is being sold.

Thanks

Item sold, check public contracts.

LMFAO

Sold too low. gg

thought so too cody and both you and hajduk circling this guy like sharks with a scent of blood in the water. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not gonna complain, I bought it for much much less than that.
Now I’m out of the T2 BPO game, and glad :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.