Sept 2019 changes to effect all mining drones in Hisec space

i will also be assisting frostpacker in processing drone registration, and accepting payment at a discounted price of 2.9m fo rt1, and 4.9 for t2. ill also be processing registry of faction drones, 7m each.

thank you, and fly safe!

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a member of CODE describe their actions in a way that I can actually agree with. It feels weird, but in a good way.

1 Like

ROFLMAO!!! this thread had me giggling so much I just had to go through the trouble of logging in. Thanks for the laugh :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second that, Code nonsense =X

@all Code players. Your time of lies and evil actions upon fair citizens of new eden has come to an end. You have no power against me, and are utterly defeated. You must here by reliquish all ships, and commit to joining cva in an effort to help better the lives of players, not harm them as you have done for so many cycles.

Death to the code, and death to james. May they be shamed, and their memory forgotten

I spit on james, i spit on code
I spit on james, i spit on code
I spit on james, i spit on code… eternally.

Same here

Your cries for attention get more and more disturbing. Is everything OK? Should we call help?

2 Likes

Obviously not, as you have to play EvE to join in.

Dude, you need help.

2 Likes

where X ÷ miner = Y

If Code Nonsense = True, solve for Y

nx= y

1 Like

hey genius, that was not code or math, it was a face. Man your a smart one.

idk but when ever I stare at the letter capital Y it always sort of reminds me of staring at someone wearing a g-string view from the rear.

…seriously?

Chaos Era (Don’t AFK & Mine)

Your ass is a face

1 Like

Now here is me trying to make a funny out of the letter Y about code or math and you make things get real weird in here.

1 Like

You are or you’re!

1 Like

Surely you meant: your face is an ass.

Asses are expected to expel waste

His ass talks ■■■■

2 Likes

Yeah, that works as well.

2 Likes